Jump to content
brendee2005

150th post!!

Recommended Posts


Thank goodness because it gets really annoying, so thank you!! cheesy.gif When's your wedding? I'm sure you'll be at 150 in no time, you're more than halfway there!
 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post



That's the problem.  I see a lot of new comments on threads that I truly inactive.  I want to get to 150 yet, I won't comment on threads just because.

 

Congrats for hitting 150, I'm half way there.  Hope I get there before I start my planning thread!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



My wedding is November 12 @ Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic.  I am pretty sure I'll start a planning thread soon, if I can stop adding to my list of DIY projects.  I blame the other BDW brides, they are like poison smile105.gif

Originally Posted by acireta View Post


Thank goodness because it gets really annoying, so thank you!! cheesy.gif When's your wedding? I'm sure you'll be at 150 in no time, you're more than halfway there!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Haha I know!! These girls are bad influences LOL I wish I could get some of them done, but they depend on a guest count, which I just don't have yet. :-(
 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post



My wedding is November 12 @ Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic.  I am pretty sure I'll start a planning thread soon, if I can stop adding to my list of DIY projects.  I blame the other BDW brides, they are like poison smile105.gif



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Thanks!!! I am excited to see your planning thread! All you need is a couple threads you are truly active on conversing and you'll get there in no time!!! When you have your planning thread you will be at 150 in a flash with all the feedback and questions from everyone!!!

 

Happy Planning :)

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post



That's the problem.  I see a lot of new comments on threads that I truly inactive.  I want to get to 150 yet, I won't comment on threads just because.

 

Congrats for hitting 150, I'm half way there.  Hope I get there before I start my planning thread!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Well, I started with the other things that I didn't need a guest count on.  I did do my boarding pass invites on the words of those who were coming, so hopefully when they get them they are indeed coming.  I have done my luggage tags and started my poms for decorations.  My next project is my bouquets and I am pretty sure I'll be able to order my bags and tee then also.  I even went on eBay and ordered a Cricut & Cuttlebug because of the place cards one of the other brides posted (I figured it'll be an investment, LOL) I am horrible!!!
 

Originally Posted by acireta View Post


Haha I know!! These girls are bad influences LOL I wish I could get some of them done, but they depend on a guest count, which I just don't have yet. :-(
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I know...I have started conversations with many other brides and I like to converse in the active threads.  So I am nearly there.  Maybe I should just start that thread, maybe msnwink.gif

 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


Thanks!!! I am excited to see your planning thread! All you need is a couple threads you are truly active on conversing and you'll get there in no time!!! When you have your planning thread you will be at 150 in a flash with all the feedback and questions from everyone!!!

 

Happy Planning :)



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Anudrm!!

 

Im getting married in Dreams La Romana Too!!!

 

Congrats to everyone reaching their goals and to those close. You will be there quickly :)

 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post



My wedding is November 12 @ Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic.  I am pretty sure I'll start a planning thread soon, if I can stop adding to my list of DIY projects.  I blame the other BDW brides, they are like poison smile105.gif



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay ~ another DLR bride, isn't it exciting!!! I so wish I would have found this sites so much time earlier, yet it as been very helpful in the little time that I did have
 

Originally Posted by brendee2005 View Post

Hey Anudrm!!

 

Im getting married in Dreams La Romana Too!!!

 

Congrats to everyone reaching their goals and to those close. You will be there quickly :)

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This site is the best!! Congrats your day is right around the corner. I would love to read your planning thread and afterwards your review!!! :)

Yay ~ another DLR bride, isn't it exciting!!! I so wish I would have found this sites so much time earlier, yet it as been very helpful in the little time that I did have

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendee2005 View Post

 

Hey Anudrm!!

 

Im getting married in Dreams La Romana Too!!!

 

Congrats to everyone reaching their goals and to those close. You will be there quickly :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is indeed.  I hope to start a thread in the next two weeks hopefully *fingers crossed*
 

Originally Posted by brendee2005 View Post

This site is the best!! Congrats your day is right around the corner. I would love to read your planning thread and afterwards your review!!! :)
 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×