#11 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amy&andy08
    Ooooh Shelley I'm going with the same idea. I'm going to find a simple whiteish clutch and add my blue and silver starfish pin to it. I found this one at Target and thought it would be perfect with a really nice starfish pin on the wave looking part. I havn't ordered it....but it's sitting in my shopping cart right now:

Target : Special Occasion/Bridal Handbag with Ivory Flap and Beaded Wave Edge
    Amy, I really like this one!! I am having a hard time finding a starfish pin, where did you find yous?

#12 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cheese_diva
      Do you recall the ebay member name? I remember looking when Ann got hers and they had some great ones but of course out of the zillion bookmarks, I can't find that one. :)
      here's the one I got:

VINTAGE WHITE SATIN CLASSIC EVENING HANDBAGS BAG PURSE - (eBay item 250137517420 end time Jul-05-07 20:59:09 PDT)

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 11:01 AM

me too! mine was ivory though - and they have a few other colors in this style, as well as some other styles that i liked.

#14 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by akh
          me too! mine was ivory though - and they have a few other colors in this style, as well as some other styles that i liked.
          Ann, I forgot I liked your purse so much!! I just got one (in white)

#15 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by beachbride
            Ann, I forgot I liked your purse so much!! I just got one (in white)
            i did - it was perfect for what i wanted. the right size, color, it was pretty simple - and cheap!

#16 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:12 PM

Thanks for the link! I just bookmarked that page and will probably order one.

#17 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:42 AM

I got the pin from Ebay

Vintage Starfish Brooch Aurora Borealis, Turquoise Sets - (eBay item 220131913462 end time Jul-22-07 18:08:23 PDT)

I believe I typed in "starfish brooch" and got tons. It's very pretty....it will be perfect on the wave of that little white clutch from Target. I'll fish around and see if I can find a few for you!

Good Luck!

#18 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                • VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:45 AM

BLUE SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL STARFISH BROOCH PIN - (eBay item 280150367926 end time Sep-12-07 17:15:48 PDT)

That one is really cute

BEAUTIFUL BABY BLUE AB RHINESTONE STARFISH BROOCH PIN - (eBay item 230169701526 end time Sep-14-07 21:27:28 PDT)

I think your colors are turquoise and blue hues My blue is more sky blue.........

#19 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
                    Can you find one in pink that ships to Canada? lol I love it, I would totally put one on my purse, but I have looked and not seen any. Brown would work as well, my colours are pink and brown.

#20 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 01:00 PM

Quote:
                      I got the pin from Ebay

Vintage Starfish Brooch Aurora Borealis, Turquoise Sets - (eBay item 220131913462 end time Jul-22-07 18:08:23 PDT)

I believe I typed in "starfish brooch" and got tons. It's very pretty....it will be perfect on the wave of that little white clutch from Target. I'll fish around and see if I can find a few for you!

Good Luck!
                      I really like that one... I searched for it, but not a whole lot came up, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users