Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Bride purse....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Can you find one in pink that ships to Canada? lol I love it, I would totally put one on my purse, but I have looked and not seen any. Brown would work as well, my colours are pink and brown.
Julie, here is a pink one that ships to canada...

pink starfish pin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
Julie, here is a pink one that ships to canada...

pink starfish pin
Thanks so much, Amy sent me this one as well. I am going to look at it tonight when I get home and probably buy it. Its cheap and I only need 15 days for delivery. Perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilou View Post
you can design your own purse on www.1154lill.com. they have beautiful fabrics and a multitude of purse templates. I'm designing them for my bridesmaids.
Now THAT is very cool! What a great idea! You can personalize each one for your BM's! Wow ... but they aren't cheap!

The dress I am getting comes with a purse and shawl which is pretty neat.

However I seriously doubt I will use either as it will be BLARING hot!

Maybe you could go to a bridal boutique and see if they have some to order that will match your dress. Or try the store you ordered or will order your dress from.

Good luck!

This is going to sound like a pretty strange question but what would a bride need a purse for? Who would hold it for you during the ceremony? Would you carry it all night with your bouquet as well? What would you put in the purse? Maybe I am missing something? Do I need a purse? Sorry for the strange questions.