Photo

My "stolen" children's activity book!! Need More Ideas!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

Well girls my first DIY project is a pre-travel brochure for all of the children attending our wedding!! I have completely taken this from some girls on here and changed things around to my liking!! I wanted to add probably about 10 more pages or so but I am completely out of ideas!! What do you guys think? Any Ideas?

Attached Files

#2 MissMeg

MissMeg
    • Site Supporter
    • 40 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

this is adorable! Great job!!

“We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came." -John F Kennedy

#3 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

I added one more page... but I would LOVE some ideas for some pages girls!!!

Attached Files

#4 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
        • 260 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

that is a great idea, i can not open it yet but i love games that you can do word searches, connect the dots, find the differenced, soduko, unscramble the word etc... when i get enough posts i will see what else to add

All because, two people fell in love!

#5 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

i sent you a PM with it attached I think you may be able to open it in there!!

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles 

that is a great idea, i can not open it yet but i love games that you can do word searches, connect the dots, find the differenced, soduko, unscramble the word etc... when i get enough posts i will see what else to add

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users