Why Puerto Vallarta?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FabiLara

FabiLara
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 08:51 AM

Hi there!

I've recently decided to scrap the idea of having my wedding in Jamaica and have it in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico instead. I'd like to know from PV brides out there :

"Why did you choose PV?"

Here are my reasons

1- The town provides plenty of entertainment for all guests. Whether it's the beach, shops, the jungle, there are attractions for everyone.

2- The villa I fell in love with for my reception is in PV.

3- It seems to have a good selection of vendors including caterer, designers, photographers, hair & makeup, etc.

4- It seems to be more affordable than the bigger resort cities.

5- Unlike some places, it faces the west coast, so you're able to get amazing sunsets for pics. :) 

(Mods: sorry if this is not the appropriate section, feel free to move if needed.)

#2 Tbasgall

Tbasgall
    • 152 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

Our PV wedding is in January, however having traveled there 6 times I would agree with the reasons you have listed. It has areas that are modern, however still has that old Mexico charm and culture which I love. The city is absolutely beautiful.

#3 LasCaletas

LasCaletas

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 115 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:21 AM

Hello Dear @FabiLara I hope everythhing going good :) 

Thank you for chose PV for as your destination wedding and Thank you  for chose Mexico!! 

I would like to show you  the perfect place to capture the best sunsets in a magical place, a place as a dream come true!! 

Las Caletas Jalisco Mexico ! 

Album:
        images
        comments

http://www.adventureweddingsvallarta.com 

Start your new life together in a private tropical setting recognized as one of the most beautiful private beaches in the world.

Edited by LasCaletas, 30 June 2015 - 09:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users