Translation Services - Playa del Carmen Legal Wedding 2012

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:39 PM

Hi I'm Julie,

I'm a June 2012 Gran Porto bride in Playa del Carmen.My FI is divorced and our resort is requiring we get his birth certificate and divorce decree apostilled and translated to Spanish.The apostille part is  in order and now needs to be translated to Spanish. I have sent out emails to a few different places for quotes and they are running in $70-$80 per page -- is this right ?!?!

Can anyone help me with recommendations of a less expensive translation agency?

Many Thanks in advance!!!

#2 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

ugh!  I know that I paid around $70 to get my marriage certificate translated from spanish to english.  I used ABS Translation services -- www.abstrans.com.  I'm not sure if that was based on it being 1 page, or just the translation in general.  Maybe you could contact them as well?

#3 Julietisurs

Julietisurs
      • 261 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:58 AM

Many Thanks, I just contacted my WC and she offered their services for $30/page.

#4 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:21 AM

Awesome!! My WC offered it for $40 when I was in Mexico, but said if I didn't want to pay for it then I could always have her do it later.  When I contacted her once I was home she added a $60 shipping charge!!!!  I'm glad you got it worked out!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users