Photo

LOoking for May 2012 Royal Cancun brides/weddings!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

Hey ladies! Im getting married on May 19 2012 at the Royal in Cancun and am looking for brides that are also getting married on the same day and or around this week!  So excited and would love to get to know my fellow brides!!!

#2 cardarriprod

cardarriprod
    • Banned
    • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:15 PM

Hi, if you may need to hire live music for your wedding I recommend Torang Velazco y su Ach© pa' ti Orquesta

Regards

#3 Honeylime

Honeylime
      • 28 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:29 AM

Congrats Goddessluv4!

I'm planning my wedding for 23rd April....2-3-4? (get it? haha)

Lemme tell ya, I've been stressing so much to pick the perfect place for my FH and I to get married at. I was planning on Jamaica but have now decided on Mexico. I still gotta leave my deposit to book my wedding day, time and location, but I'll definitely be doing that soon.

Have fun in your planning, =))))

#4 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
        • 91 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

Yes it took me a while to pick to but i kept going back to the royal in cancun.... as for live  music it is  included on our package

#5 geniem

geniem
          • 15 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:20 PM

Hi goddesslv4 and congratulations! 

We are arriving May 19 and getting married at The Royal Cancun on May 21, 2012!! Will you still be at the resort then? We should meet up after our weddings if possible and exchange stories! Which package did you go with? We originally chose the Classic Wedding but have been talking to our wedding coordinator about upgrading. How have you found the communication to be so far? I've read some complaints on here but so far our gal (Katia) has been good and quick to repsond. Are you using any of the onsite services (spa/photographer etc)?

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
            • 3,074 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:35 AM

May is such a busy time of year for brides here in the Mayan! My schedule is already filling up for this month. I do shoot The Royal Playa del Carmen a lot and have been to the Royal Cancun. Let me know if you have any questions about the resort!

Best of luck with all your planning.

Lincoln

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                  100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#7 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
              • 91 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

i will be leaving the 21st but we should still plan to meet but that will be your weddingday! What time is it?

Originally Posted by geniem 

Hi goddesslv4 and congratulations! 

We are arriving May 19 and getting married at The Royal Cancun on May 21, 2012!! Will you still be at the resort then? We should meet up after our weddings if possible and exchange stories! Which package did you go with? We originally chose the Classic Wedding but have been talking to our wedding coordinator about upgrading. How have you found the communication to be so far? I've read some complaints on here but so far our gal (Katia) has been good and quick to repsond. Are you using any of the onsite services (spa/photographer etc)?

#8 Kim Rutledge

Kim Rutledge
                • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:11 AM

I got married there on October 21st and it as AMAZING!

#9 geniem

geniem
                  • 15 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hi goddesslv4! I just wanted to say good luck, safe travels and I hope that you're wedding trip is everything that you dreamed of and more! We arrive at the resort on your wedding day and I will be on the lookout for you! I hope that we get a chance to meet and I can buy you a celebratory drink, LOL, but in case I don't get to say it in person - Congratulations!!!

#10 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
                    • 91 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

Hello geniem!!! My wedding is at 4 pm on may 21st on the beach and will b there for a week (leaving the next Saturday) I will gladly have a drink and will need one by then!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users