Bearfoot on the Beach-Hot sand

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Blissloscabos

Blissloscabos
  • Banned
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:43 PM

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!  The sand in November is not going to be hot and is not something you need to worry about. Living here 5 years and being an event planner, I have never had any run ins with san fleas in Los Cabos nor heard of someone else having an issue with them.  Regarding shoes or going barefoot, flip flops for sure will throw sand up in the air. Going barefoot will be no problem and I think is great for beach weddings. Another option is to get a runner, something like a coconut runner that you can walk on in any type of shoes. They are very common here and used a lot for beach weddings.  Happy planning!

#12 sedrosa

sedrosa
    • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:09 PM

Thank you so much. You just made my day!

Originally Posted by Blissloscabos 

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!  The sand in November is not going to be hot and is not something you need to worry about. Living here 5 years and being an event planner, I have never had any run ins with san fleas in Los Cabos nor heard of someone else having an issue with them.  Regarding shoes or going barefoot, flip flops for sure will throw sand up in the air. Going barefoot will be no problem and I think is great for beach weddings. Another option is to get a runner, something like a coconut runner that you can walk on in any type of shoes. They are very common here and used a lot for beach weddings.  Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users