Photo

BLOG- Shannon & Derek's Chic Fusion Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

Okay, here it is - the one I've been putting off because that means that the 2010/2011 wedding season is officially over ;). I'm super fortunate to get some awesome shots from Nate Broshot for this blog - he has such amazing energy when he shoots for a wedding and I think it shows in his work!   I have never met a couple as concerned about their vendors as Shannon & Derek - while Shannon knew exactly what she wanted, she never made me or any of the other vendors feel as though she didn't trust us completely and, most amazingly, they were both honestly concerned that everyone working at their wedding had absolutely everything they needed to do the best job possible. This wedding was pure joy to work on from start to finish...   Villa:    I didn't have anything to do with their vows, but they were absolutely beautiful - they took a moment and addressed each of their guests during the ceremony - I've never seen anything like it but it was truly heart felt and amazing :). If you want to see for yourselves,    This wedding was a beautiful way to end our 2010/2011 Wedding Season ... a warm and caring couple, amazing guests, detailed design, wonderful food, great vendors ... in one word: Awesome!       A few more maraca shout-outs are coming-up AND I'm going to do a few design inspiration blogs this summer, seeing as things are pretty calm ... so stay tuned :). And, to all of who made our 2010/2011 season so beautiful and amazing and heart-warming, I think Derek & Shannon said it best....  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users