Photo

$15 bridesmaid dresses

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 cbandemer

cbandemer
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:35 AM

Thanks soooo much!! I called about other dresses and if you have a larger group they will give you a discount. I just spoke with Megan and she was very helpful.

#12 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
    • 206 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 03:49 AM

Great find Meghan! Thanks.

Originally Posted by marinemeuwec 

Not sure if it would help anyone out at all needing cheap bridesmaid dresses, but you can get former sample bridesmaids dresses for $15 at www.heartstringsbridal.com.  It would be good for people needing just one bridesmaid dress, a party dress, or is wanting their bridesmaids to wear different styles.  Just thought I would pass along the info if it could help out some people on a budget or looking for a deal.

#13 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:06 AM

got one of these yesterday for the FMIL..will post pics and info as soon as it comes in **FINGERS CROSSED***

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#14 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
        • 260 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:48 PM

that is a great idea, but the thing that i worry about is that the size runs too small or big. well i guess that is why you need exact measurements, but still makes me nervous!

Originally Posted by marinemeuwec 

Not sure if it would help anyone out at all needing cheap bridesmaid dresses, but you can get former sample bridesmaids dresses for $15 at www.heartstringsbridal.com.  It would be good for people needing just one bridesmaid dress, a party dress, or is wanting their bridesmaids to wear different styles.  Just thought I would pass along the info if it could help out some people on a budget or looking for a deal.

All because, two people fell in love!

#15 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:56 AM

Yeah i was worried about the same thing...i ended up getting a bigger size for my FMIL ..... its easier to get it taken in then taken out lol

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles 

that is a great idea, but the thing that i worry about is that the size runs too small or big. well i guess that is why you need exact measurements, but still makes me nervous!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#16 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
            • 260 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:46 PM

yeah that is true, i would def order bigger!!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Yeah i was worried about the same thing...i ended up getting a bigger size for my FMIL ..... its easier to get it taken in then taken out lol

All because, two people fell in love!

#17 marinemeuwec

marinemeuwec
              • Site Supporter
              • 68 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:32 AM

I think its the same as if you would order any bridesmaids dress.  You would take your measurements and go onto the manufacturer's size chart and select the size with the biggest measurement.  You can always get things taken in if needed :-)

#18 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

so I know its been a while, Ive been MIA...with the big move back to ontario and well hell life in general....i did however get the dress in and its so nice!!!!!! the only problem, is that i ordered a size 10/12 and they sent me an 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     WTFM??????

so needless to say i bought the dress from her, and it is now sitting in my closet with no one to wear it.... i will def. post a pic of it so you can see how it looks though!

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles 

yeah that is true, i would def order bigger!!!

#19 marinemeuwec

marinemeuwec
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 68 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

I am not sure if you read the listing incorrectly or not but the dress you bought only comes in one size, a size 8. Since it was a sample, it can only comes in one size...you wouldn't be able to order it in a 10/12.  I am sure if you wanted to ship it back they would exchange it for you for a different dress in a different size that would fit you.

#20 MrsDesz

MrsDesz
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 61 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

so I know its been a while, Ive been MIA...with the big move back to ontario and well hell life in general....i did however get the dress in and its so nice!!!!!! the only problem, is that i ordered a size 10/12 and they sent me an 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     WTFM??????

so needless to say i bought the dress from her, and it is now sitting in my closet with no one to wear it.... i will def. post a pic of it so you can see how it looks though!

Welcome back! I can't believe they sent you the wrong size. Can't wait to see the pic of it. i've ordered my dress, but I think they may have ordered it too big. i guess that's where the alteration costs come in:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users