Has anyone used wedding paper divas for invitations? I used them for my STD magnet (link below, mine were in a custom lavender color) and had plans to get the matching suite of invitations, thank yous, menu cards, etc.

http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/product/6987/save_the_date_magnets_beach_flowers.html

I got lots of compliments on them, but now I'm wondering if I should go somewhere else for invites. I don't know why I'm 2nd guessing myself! Has anyone used them? It's such an affordable line, I went to Paper Source and found that they were much more expensive...

I have never used them but your STDs are so cute!!

Originally Posted by mrsrrobinson View Post

Has anyone used wedding paper divas for invitations? I used them for my STD magnet (link below, mine were in a custom lavender color) and had plans to get the matching suite of invitations, thank yous, menu cards, etc.

http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/product/6987/save_the_date_magnets_beach_flowers.html

I got lots of compliments on them, but now I'm wondering if I should go somewhere else for invites. I don't know why I'm 2nd guessing myself! Has anyone used them? It's such an affordable line, I went to Paper Source and found that they were much more expensive...

I am considering the for our invitations. I've never used them before but I'm willing to trust. Plus, they do a whole cash back if not happy. I say - go for it!

I love their designs! I've never used them but I have a couple friends who have used them multiple times for every sort of event and everything has turned out amazing.

I ordered my wedding invites from them and LOVED IT! Got loads of compliments too. I would highly recommend them to anyone. 

Especially since, lots of people doing destination weddings seem to go on the passport or plane ticket trend. I decided to do a classic invitation and Wedding Paper diva did it right! 

The first time I ordered samples from them, I didn't realize that I could upgrade the paper quality. And so, after going to an actual store where I live and finding out that regular invites with nothing special will cost me $600, I decided to give Wedding Paper Divas another try. I ordered new samples in the Pearl Shimmer.