Photo

Wedding Paper Divas for Invitations

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mrsrrobinson

mrsrrobinson
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:16 AM

Has anyone used wedding paper divas for invitations? I used them for my STD magnet (link below, mine were in a custom lavender color) and had plans to get the matching suite of invitations, thank yous, menu cards, etc.

http://www.weddingpa...ch_flowers.html

I got lots of compliments on them, but now I'm wondering if I should go somewhere else for invites. I don't know why I'm 2nd guessing myself! Has anyone used them? It's such an affordable line, I went to Paper Source and found that they were much more expensive...

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

I have never used them but your STDs are so cute!!

Originally Posted by mrsrrobinson 

Has anyone used wedding paper divas for invitations? I used them for my STD magnet (link below, mine were in a custom lavender color) and had plans to get the matching suite of invitations, thank yous, menu cards, etc.

http://www.weddingpa...ch_flowers.html

I got lots of compliments on them, but now I'm wondering if I should go somewhere else for invites. I don't know why I'm 2nd guessing myself! Has anyone used them? It's such an affordable line, I went to Paper Source and found that they were much more expensive...

#3 vav11238

vav11238
    • 166 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

I am considering the for our invitations. I've never used them before but I'm willing to trust. Plus, they do a whole cash back if not happy. I say - go for it!

#4 ncruz06

ncruz06
      • 152 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:28 PM

love their designs

#5 FutureMrsF

FutureMrsF
        • 151 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:45 AM

I love their designs! I've never used them but I have a couple friends who have used them multiple times for every sort of event and everything has turned out amazing.

#6 sunny55143

sunny55143
          • 84 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

I am considering them for our invites.  I just ordered a few samples to see the quality, so I can let you know!

#7 vav11238

vav11238
            • 166 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:29 PM

I ordered my wedding invites from them and LOVED IT! Got loads of compliments too. I would highly recommend them to anyone. 

Especially since, lots of people doing destination weddings seem to go on the passport or plane ticket trend. I decided to do a classic invitation and Wedding Paper diva did it right! 

#8 bhavinsw

bhavinsw
              • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

I love Wedding Paper Divas Invitation cards and gift accessories.

#9 Mady28

Mady28
                • 164 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
                • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

The first time I ordered samples from them, I didn't realize that I could upgrade the paper quality. And so, after going to an actual store where I live and finding out that regular invites with nothing special will cost me $600, I decided to give Wedding Paper Divas another try. I ordered new samples in the Pearl Shimmer.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users