Photo

The new Paradisus Playa del Carmen (La Perla and La Esmeralda)

• Please log in to reply
722 replies to this topic

#181 jennmariegarcia

jennmariegarcia
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

This forum has been great, its been very insightful to read all the posts. We recently confirmed to have our wedding on July 5th 2013 and very excited to get all the details sorted out! Thanks Ladies!

#182 KK2013

KK2013
    • 244 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by jennmariegarcia 

This forum has been great, its been very insightful to read all the posts. We recently confirmed to have our wedding on July 5th 2013 and very excited to get all the details sorted out! Thanks Ladies!

Congrats!

#183 jennmariegarcia

jennmariegarcia
    • 24 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

Hi ladies, while googling photos of weddings at the resort I found BlueLens & OceanPhoto Paradisus Playa del Carmen facebook page https://www.facebook...sPlayaDelCarmen  They have albums of weddings they recently shot at the property which has been very helpful to me since I have never been there, While trying to visualize our special day I noticed many couple had there reception at the Gazebo, it looks like a great option for a small intiamte group and I wanted to confirm it with the US Rep Romance Planner. Unfortunalty they said they dont use the Gazebo for receptions anymore, only ceremonies :( I am bit bummed and not sure why they would stop. Does anyone else have there reception booked for the Gazebo or know why they wouldnt allow future brides to book one there?

Attached Files

#184 mrsreimonenq

mrsreimonenq
      • 33 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Hi ladies, while googling photos of weddings at the resort I found BlueLens & OceanPhoto Paradisus Playa del Carmen facebook page https://www.facebook...sPlayaDelCarmen  They have albums of weddings they recently shot at the property which has been very helpful to me since I have never been there, While trying to visualize our special day I noticed many couple had there reception at the Gazebo, it looks like a great option for a small intiamte group and I wanted to confirm it with the US Rep Romance Planner. Unfortunalty they said they dont use the Gazebo for receptions anymore, only ceremonies :( I am bit bummed and not sure why they would stop. Does anyone else have there reception booked for the Gazebo or know why they wouldnt allow future brides to book one there?

Thanks soooooo much for posting the Facebook link!!!!!!!!

#185 jennmariegarcia

jennmariegarcia
        • 24 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

You welcome, it been helpful for me to look at all the pretty pictures!

#186 Ana Lopez

Ana Lopez
          • 7 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Hi Ladies, My wedding is booked for May 2013 at Paradisus. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's an extra charge if you wanted to have a rehearsal dinner. Thank you!!!

#187 anisha

anisha
            • 49 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

When I asked about the Gazebo (we want to have our reception there) they said that it may be available depending on if anyone else is using that space.  I'm going to try to get confirmation on this tomorrow, but I think they will say that they won't know if it is available until very close to the date (Feb 23)

#188 anisha

anisha
              • 49 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by KE928 

Anisha,

Very helpful info. I too was there a few weeks ago. Didn't stay, just site visit.  I was curious to the pool / swim-up bar atmosphere on the la esmeralda side?  Is it fun, do they have any activities? Music playing?

Thanks in advance!

-K

I actually didn't go to the Esmerelda side much at all and don't remember many details.  Sorry I couldn't help!

#189 anisha

anisha
                • 49 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by LCB803 

Hi! Did you ever get to take any pics of the beach? We're interested in this location, but hard to tell how good the beach is from the limited pics on the website. Thank you!

L. 

I have a video I took of the beach area where the weddings are held.  If you send me your email address I can send it to you.  Just PM me.

#190 KK2013

KK2013
                  • 244 posts
                  • Wedding Date:December 7, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Paradisus La Esmeralda- Gabi Club
                  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Ana Lopez 

Hi Ladies,
                  My wedding is booked for May 2013 at Paradisus. I was wondering if anyone knows if there's an extra charge if you wanted to have a rehearsal dinner.
                  Thank you!!!

which package did you book?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users