Photo

The new Paradisus Playa del Carmen (La Perla and La Esmeralda)

• Please log in to reply
722 replies to this topic

#111 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

I do have have that list! Send me a PM of your email and I'll send it your way!

#112 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
    • 206 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:01 AM

PM Sent! Thank you :)

#113 Rola Nabhan

Rola Nabhan
      • 43 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

What a la carte options are you referring to? Can someone send me the list as well...rola.nabhan@ prospectmtg.com Thx

#114 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
        • 209 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

What a la carte options are you referring to? Can someone send me the list as well...rola.nabhan@ prospectmtg.com Thx

I will send it to you today!

#115 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
          • 206 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hi Ladies,

This Palapa that is featured in both weddings below is apparently in the La Perla - Pool Area. Does anyone know if you have a reception there, if kids are allowed? Thank you.

Originally Posted by InnaDaniel 

Keysha,

Congratulations on confirming your ceremony on the bridge.  I imagine that's going to look absolutely stunning.  We have several pictures in that space and I love them... see one of those pictures below! :)

I'm so excited that you've booked the Gazebo for our reception - I was hesitant about that space when I first saw it in pictures, but its SO deceiving.  Its absolutely beautiful - and what I love most is that its a clean canvas and you can really do with it whatever you'd like.  I shared some of those pictures with you too -- see below!  

Re: our rose petal curtain behind our sweetheart table, I don't remember the exact cost because I can't locate my itemized bill, but I think it was several hundred dollars (they give you several options, depending on how dense you want the curtain).

P.S. Please tell Veronica I said hello!!!  :)

YEAH,  here is another del Sol wedding at La Esmeralda.  This client was actually married at the chapel on 5th (A Coptic Ceremony)  and did a streetwalk down the avenue for a few blocks and then transported the party to the resort in a van.

I like that the reception setup for

Monica & David's Slideshow

#116 Jmeb3

Jmeb3
            • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

How long from the airport did it take to get to Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda?  I'm also gonna be booking at this hotel for my wedding.  Did you guys get a form to fill out to hold the date of your wedding?  I just haven't gotten a response back yet & needed to know what info they need from us to be able to secure our date.  If you have that form, would you be able to attach it to here, just so I can check out the details?  

Ok thanks!

#117 imnotarunner

imnotarunner
              • 236 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

hi was it extra to have your reception at Gabi they told me it's another 2k that's RIDONKULOUS

#118 MeaghanPierce

MeaghanPierce
                • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

Do you have an email that states an extra $2,000? We have the Gabi reserved for our reception and it's exceptionally more than that number.

#119 Isabel Lemus

Isabel Lemus
                  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hi ladies, Thank you all for posting your reviews!!! I'm in the process of finding a venue for my reception and based on your reviews it loooks like Paradisus is amazing, does anyone have prices that they can share with me?or more pictures? If so please send them my.im desperately trying to find a place that more elegant and not so casual.... Any help would be greatly appreciated! My email is isabel.ali.jaffal@gmail.com Thanks again!!

#120 anisha

anisha
                    • 49 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Hi Rola:

I'm thinking about going with Blue Lens as well - do you know if we still have to pay for day passes for them if they are the preferred vendor?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users