Photo

BRIDES& BM'S BOUQUETS: Does the color and flower type need to match???

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

Sorry, I can't open the attachments you copied. Can you insert the image instead?

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

RMBride2B,

I am having a similar problem. I just can't decide what colors or what type of flowers to do for my to MOH's. I am not having any Bridesmaids.

My colors are fuschia and tangerine....I could use some suggestions.....

#12 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
    • 126 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:10 PM

Ok ladies I've decided that I'm not getting the one's I originally posted. I had to make the hard decision and make them myself, so I got some silk orange dahlias and fuchsia hydrangeas and put them together into a nice bouquet. Tell me if you think these are ok. For some reason the orange doesn't look like it does in real life lol (I think it was the bathroom light making it look almost neon, ick!) but it is more of just a regular orange and the fuchsia matches the hot pink dresses our bm's will be wearing...

BMdresses.jpg  bm bouquets.jpg

#13 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
      • 126 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:14 PM

fyi, these are the bm bouquets, not mine... not willing to negotiate on that (tee hee).

#14 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
        • 239 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

photo.JPGdhgate.jpgdhgate2.jpg

destination bouquet.JPG

#15 asiamarie1

asiamarie1
          • 239 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

RMBride2B- the colors will be orange and fuschia but here are a few dresses I have been looking at. The bouquet is the one that comes with my package but I am really thinking I want real touch flowers with mostly white and a little bit of orange and fuschia..I am even thinking about having dresses made for the girls because one of my MOH sews and it really goos at it....give me your opinion

By the way I love your BM flowers and the dress as well....

#16 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
            • 170 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

RMBride - Those bouquets are adorable! I can't believe you made them yourself!

#17 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
              • 126 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

Well, you know you could always have two :) You can use the bouquet that you create with the Real Touch flowers for when you walk down the aisle. Then use the ones the resort gives you as a toss bouquet. This is what I'm planning to do. Will the resort allow you to alter the bouquet that they'll be giving you, as far as colors? Because you could also use it as a floral arrangement for your alter/table during the ceremony.

Also, I LOVE the first dress the best :)

Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

RMBride2B- the colors will be orange and fuschia but here are a few dresses I have been looking at. The bouquet is the one that comes with my package but I am really thinking I want real touch flowers with mostly white and a little bit of orange and fuschia..I am even thinking about having dresses made for the girls because one of my MOH sews and it really goos at it....give me your opinion

By the way I love your BM flowers and the dress as well....

#18 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
                • 126 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

Thanks! I know I can't believe I made them either lol! My fiance actually helped me pick them out and arrange them (not sure if he was just really trying to hurry me, so he could get out of the store lol). I'm quite pleased with our work though :) They look even better in person!

Originally Posted by Aruba Bride 

RMBride - Those bouquets are adorable! I can't believe you made them yourself!

#19 RMBride2B

RMBride2B
                  • 126 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

@asiamarie... Also what were the rest of your plans for the ceremony decor? Please share :) I love seeing what other brides have planned.

#20 mzthan6

mzthan6
                    • 176 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:49 PM

looks beautiful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users