Catamaran Rehearsal Dinner

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ego11

• 19 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:24 AM

Is anyone thinking of doing a sunset dinner cruise in place of the rehearsal dinner? I have been researching various tours in Cancun but I'm not sure if there is one that is better than the other. Has anyone taken a dinner cruise before? How'd it turn out? Any feedback would be great! Thanks

#2 Cdunn514

• 186 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:46 AM

I would also be interested to know if anyone has any recommendations I was thinking about doing the same thing in Riviera Maya

#3 Coco YUL

Coco YUL
      • 162 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:40 AM

I'm interested also... keep the suggestion coming :)

#4 wedding decor

wedding decor
        • Banned
        • 109 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:09 AM

there are quite a few options in Cancun but I would say that food is just ok! Also when you say catamaran only a few are large enough for a real dinner

What we have seen is more cocktail sunset cruise, more casual with passed trays of canapes

#5 linds0128

• 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:12 PM

I had contacted paradise catamarans after reading their reviews on trip advisor and they had reasonable prices for sunset cruises, I dont know about what it would be for dinners, I was looking at doing an afternoon with them but they can only accomodate 50 people max so it won't work for our group. Mark was the one who emailed me back and he got back to me right away with other vendors I could try for my group so I would contact them. 

#6 780chick

• 263 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

Paradise Catamarans had good customer service but they told me they can only accommodate 40 for a sunset cruise and we have more people too (60-80 maybe more). I need the Mayan riviera too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users