Photo

Need Helpt with STD wording

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Skygirl

Skygirl
  • 512 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

I am planning to make magnet STD, but kind of want to sent STD to everyone, even thought i know some ppl will not be able to attend. How can i put something on STD saying pls visit the website to rsvp?so this way i will know who is will  not be coming and will not sent them formal invitation. I want to put my site and have them rsvp on there without being it cheesy...tnx or should i sent std magnet and the letter with the separate info?

#2 yourlove3205

yourlove3205
    • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

Hi Skygirl,

I would simply put " Please RSVP online at www.123.com". I don't think another piece of stationary is necessary as long as the RSVP line is visible and clear. Who are you getting your magnets from?

#3 Skygirl

Skygirl
      • 512 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

i was thinking to order free cards from vista print and then use a magner adhesive paper and put it on the other side. or jus do a postcard from vistaprint

#4 letluva5412

letluva5412
        • 76 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:01 PM

Vistaprint also does magnets.  I did the free cards from vistaprint and they came out beautiful! A couple of weeks later I received a birthday invite that was a magnet from vistaprint so you should look into the ones they have =)

Originally Posted by Skygirl 

i was thinking to order free cards from vista print and then use a magner adhesive paper and put it on the other side. or jus do a postcard from vistaprint

May 4, 2012

#5 cbandemer

cbandemer
          • 213 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:58 AM

I ordered my save the date magnets from vistaprint and they were awesome and a great deal. They also show different suggestions of wording and examples. Plus they are very reasonable and fast. I did the slow processing and got them a little over a week later.

#6 Skygirl

Skygirl
            • 512 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

tnx for all ur suggestions ladies

#7 letluva5412

letluva5412
              • 76 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:02 AM

No problem... Good luck & happy planning =0) 

May 4, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users