• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#921 MichCraw

MichCraw
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

This is so adorable ... Love it!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

Already posted this on the caketopper theard but thought I would post it here as its soo cute and they ship to Canada!  Its from the website etsy.com and the store name is mudcards.Cake Topper.jpg

#922 tamandrob

tamandrob
    • 349 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:26 PM

Hey ladies I keep going back and forth about favors and it is driving me crazy lol. We are giving out OOT bags but should we also give out favors? What are you girls doing? Thanks in advance!!!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#923 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Just OOTS for us,no favours! We are considering our Bubba Mugs the "favour" in the bag and have attached a tag that sort of suggests such....

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

Hey ladies I keep going back and forth about favors and it is driving me crazy lol. We are giving out OOT bags but should we also give out favors? What are you girls doing? Thanks in advance!!!

#924 amjohnson

amjohnson
        • Site Supporter
        • 340 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

Hi,

We are giving oot bags but I want to put something on the table. So I am buying maracas down there. Each person is getting a maraca with a thank you note and maraca tag- I can send it to you. Guests shake the maraca instead of chinging their glasses so you kiss. I plan on ordering the smaller ones or something smaller for our AHR...or we may do shell chocolates for our at home reception. Hope this helps.

#925 tamandrob

tamandrob
          • 349 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:50 PM

Thanks for the input Tori!!! How is your planning going?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Just OOTS for us,no favours! We are considering our Bubba Mugs the "favour" in the bag and have attached a tag that sort of suggests such....

#926 luvmoo

luvmoo
            • 503 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

We are doing OOT Bags and we are doing starfish wedding favors.. they are white finger starfish, with a blue tag with our names and wedding date on them... :) they are going on the tables at each place setting, so it will act as both a wedding favor, as well as table decoration..We are also doing fans at each chair for everyone ti keep, at the ceremony... 

Hope this helps

#927 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:29 PM

wish i lived closer but then again will also be on my honeymoon early November :)

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess 

To my fellow Candian GTA Brides:

I am planning another get-together somewhere. Possibly Mississauga again. If you are interested, please let me know.

Please POST in the GET-TOGETHER thread for moi!!!

I'm thinking the beginning of November sometime.

Thanks

This is TOO cute...wish i had more time to order myself one

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

Already posted this on the caketopper theard but thought I would post it here as its soo cute and they ship to Canada!  Its from the website etsy.com and the store name is mudcards.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#928 capecodder

capecodder
                • 234 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:38 AM

Love the caketopper!!  So cute!!

We are doing OOT bags and small favours.  Our favours will be lollypops and handmade starfish chocolates.

#929 tamandrob

tamandrob
                  • 349 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

Thanks for sharing and for the great ideas! I am leaning more toward doing favors now after hearing all your great ideas!

Amjohnson I would love to see the note/tag, thanks!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Hi,

We are giving oot bags but I want to put something on the table. So I am buying maracas down there. Each person is getting a maraca with a thank you note and maraca tag- I can send it to you. Guests shake the maraca instead of chinging their glasses so you kiss. I plan on ordering the smaller ones or something smaller for our AHR...or we may do shell chocolates for our at home reception. Hope this helps. 

I have heard it is hard to get starfish shipped to Canada, where did you get yours from? Also I have heard about them smelling too but maybe that was more shells then starfish?

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

We are doing OOT Bags and we are doing starfish wedding favors.. they are white finger starfish, with a blue tag with our names and wedding date on them... :) they are going on the tables at each place setting, so it will act as both a wedding favor, as well as table decoration..We are also doing fans at each chair for everyone ti keep, at the ceremony... 

Hope this helps 

Janet I Love your saying very cute!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

wish i lived closer but then again will also be on my honeymoon early November :) 

This is TOO cute...wish i had more time to order myself one 

We are doing favors....i ordered really cute coins with our names and dates engraved on them and we are putting them in an envelope with a scratch ticket attached to a card that says hope you are as lucky as we are lucky in love. :) we are also doing OOT. 

#930 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:08 AM

Thanks

The real reason behind doing something like this was because it is taking up next to no space in my luggage LOL i had a load of other great ideas but this was easiest :)

Thanks for sharing and for the great ideas! I am leaning more toward doing favors now after hearing all your great ideas!

Amjohnson I would love to see the note/tag, thanks! 

I have heard it is hard to get starfish shipped to Canada, where did you get yours from? Also I have heard about them smelling too but maybe that was more shells then starfish?

Janet I Love your saying very cute! 

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users