Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#901 kat2012

kat2012
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

I love it! Your flowers are beautiful. And look very real, such a good job :D

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

I got my flower comps from Angel last night...so excited. I'm in love. she put together everything i imagined and more.

These pics are missing the buckle that will be on the handle and also the jewels that will be in the bouquet :)

What do you think?

DSCN5862.JPGDSCN5856.JPG

#902 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
    • 296 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:43 PM

She's my photographer. I'm PM'ed you.

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

Thanks!  I have emailed her :)

#903 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
      • 296 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:44 PM

JANET You look Great in your photos.

This will be your future hubby. LOL

#904 bride6262

bride6262
        • 582 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

Awww that sucks!! it is soo frustrating!!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Yes, well what is upsetting is that we have bought their outfits and sent them to them...good thing I haven't ordered my flowers and a few other things. We were their only wedding party last year when they came to Canada to get married and we have been talking and planning over the past year for this...so in a way..a bit of a surprise.

#905 tamandrob

tamandrob
          • 349 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

Janet I love your flowers and they look so real! You must be getting so excited!!!

I got my flower comps from Angel last night...so excited. I'm in love. she put together everything i imagined and more.

These pics are missing the buckle that will be on the handle and also the jewels that will be in the bouquet :)

What do you think?

DSCN5862.JPGDSCN5856.JPG

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#906 amjohnson

amjohnson
            • Site Supporter
            • 340 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

I agree, gorgeous flowers Janet!!! I am ordering mine from Bloom bridal out of Toronto and hope they are as nice as Angel's. She was fully booked when I checked her out but she does beautiful work! Only 15 days til your big day! When are you leaving?

What do you think?

DSCN5862.JPGDSCN5856.JPG

#907 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

OMG Janet!!! You are GORGEOUS! Your fiance is going to have a heart attack! AMAZING, gorgeous, stunning, all of the above. You're the epitome of a Moroccan Mermaid! :) XOXO

these are all unedited teasers but here are some pics....i saved the ones with less clothing for the hubby to be

photos (71 of 195).jpgi-fQJB2Nt.jpgi-GDC2cWd.jpgi-wjprrWq.jpgi-W4C3mFB.jpgi-xjMLM42-L.jpgi-DzqB2QS-L.jpgi-D8vWvSm-L.jpgi-88C4JvP-L.jpg

#908 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
                • 270 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:56 AM

Janet!!!  these are GORGEOUS!!

Are you selling your bouquet after? lol  Since I am getting married at PPC, maybe you can just leave it there for me *wink*. But seriously, if you are selling them after the wedding, lets talk!

Also, your BD pics are gorgeous and the studio is a great backdrop.  Not that your FH will notice that part.... ROWR!  I think i am going to take the leap and do some in the new year!

What do you think?

DSCN5862.JPGDSCN5856.JPG

Holly

#909 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:12 AM

you;re too cute! thank you 

JANET You look Great in your photos.

This will be your future hubby. LOL

Janet I love your flowers and they look so real! You must be getting so excited!!! 

Thank you! Angel is fantastic (and super sweet) but she is SOOO busy. Rightfully so! How has your experience been with Bloom? Have you picked your flowers yet?

We leave on the 22nd of Oct....its coming SO fast now!!!

I agree, gorgeous flowers Janet!!! I am ordering mine from Bloom bridal out of Toronto and hope they are as nice as Angel's. She was fully booked when I checked her out but she does beautiful work! Only 15 days til your big day! When are you leaving?

Thank you doll!!! lots of love to you XOXOXO I cant wait to wear my TTD jewels you made for me and see what Denis can do with those pics too :)

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

OMG Janet!!! You are GORGEOUS! Your fiance is going to have a heart attack! AMAZING, gorgeous, stunning, all of the above. You're the epitome of a Moroccan Mermaid! :) XOXO 

HEHEHE

Janet!!!  these are GORGEOUS!!

Are you selling your bouquet after? lol  Since I am getting married at PPC, maybe you can just leave it there for me *wink*. But seriously, if you are selling them after the wedding, lets talk!

Also, your BD pics are gorgeous and the studio is a great backdrop.  Not that your FH will notice that part.... ROWR!  I think i am going to take the leap and do some in the new year!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#910 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
                    • 270 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hey Janet!

What are the large pink flowers with the dark centers called in your bouquet?  They look kinda like roses, but maybe not?

Holly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users