Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#881 MichCraw

MichCraw
  • 369 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:23 PM

Thank you ladies for the words of encouragement, you have no idea how much it is appreciated! I am not going to let it bring me down any longer, the show must go on as they say. However, I do have a favor/question to ask ... I have ordered some fancy program paper, that I wanted to give guests at the ceremony however does anyone have suggestions as to what I should write on them... because since there is no mother or father of the bride, and no mother father of the groom.. it's kinda going to look funny and I have no clue what to print out on them other than both of our names and the date?? I've tried to look up ideas... but most of them just repeat themselves.. does anyone have any suggestions for me ... this would really help me out .. i've been stressing over this since I got the darn program paper. Thanks in advance for any ideas or tips!

Janet, love love love your pictures, especially the one of you on the bed smiling and looking away .. it's so natural and beautiful.. your fianc© will love it! What great decor you had access too .. great job!

Also that cocktail dress is amazing where did you purchase it for such a good price???

#882 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

What about doing a nice poem or something like that as your program! Instead of doing traditional programs we are just going to do small tags on our fans and likely use the starfish story.  Have you heard it?

Thank you ladies for the words of encouragement, you have no idea how much it is appreciated! I am not going to let it bring me down any longer, the show must go on as they say. However, I do have a favor/question to ask ... I have ordered some fancy program paper, that I wanted to give guests at the ceremony however does anyone have suggestions as to what I should write on them... because since there is no mother or father of the bride, and no mother father of the groom.. it's kinda going to look funny and I have no clue what to print out on them other than both of our names and the date?? I've tried to look up ideas... but most of them just repeat themselves.. does anyone have any suggestions for me ... this would really help me out .. i've been stressing over this since I got the darn program paper. Thanks in advance for any ideas or tips!

Janet, love love love your pictures, especially the one of you on the bed smiling and looking away .. it's so natural and beautiful.. your fianc© will love it! What great decor you had access too .. great job!

Also that cocktail dress is amazing where did you purchase it for such a good price???

#883 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:17 PM

Thanks Mich...the studio where i had the pics done is awesome. So many set ups and props...it was fun!

Do you have any special things happening at your ceremony...like sand ceremony, shell ceremony, special readings? You could put little paragraphs to explain each one. You could incude a poem, thank you notes....have a look a few pages back, i shared a bunch of pics of my programs and i included all kinds of stuff :) you can PM me for ideas or wording....i'd be glad to help :)

Originally Posted by MichCraw 

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#884 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

I hate that I am not a Canadian bride b/c my friend Janet does not share these things with me.  So I have to stalk the thread to see any other great things like these photos.  Which are awesome!!!! You look gorgeous Janet!!! Your hubby will like mucho 

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

these are all unedited teasers but here are some pics....i saved the ones with less clothing for the hubby to be

photos (71 of 195).jpgi-fQJB2Nt.jpgi-GDC2cWd.jpgi-wjprrWq.jpgi-W4C3mFB.jpgi-xjMLM42-L.jpgi-DzqB2QS-L.jpgi-D8vWvSm-L.jpgi-88C4JvP-L.jpg

#885 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

I got my BD pics take at StudioFour too. I forgot my veil there :( Gonna go get it next week... Have you seen it down there? LOL

I love your pics, you looks great :D

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

these are all unedited teasers but here are some pics....i saved the ones with less clothing for the hubby to be

photos (71 of 195).jpgi-fQJB2Nt.jpgi-GDC2cWd.jpgi-wjprrWq.jpgi-W4C3mFB.jpgi-xjMLM42-L.jpgi-DzqB2QS-L.jpgi-D8vWvSm-L.jpgi-88C4JvP-L.jpg

#886 kat2012

kat2012
            • 602 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

Thank you :D I got it from Dailyshop.com, they are in Honk Kong, but it is MoriLee design though. I was quite surprised with how nice it turned out. I like torylinns idea about some poem, or maybe you can do some short story abotu you too :D Not sure, but soemthing cute like how you met or favourite things.

Originally Posted by MichCraw 

#887 kat2012

kat2012
              • 602 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 08:40 PM

I made this necklace another day to wear with it.

I think it should work out nice :D

Love it!

would look really pretty with some pearls and a flower in your hair 

#888 tamandrob

tamandrob
                • 349 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:31 AM

Janet- Love your pictures and your FI will love them too! I think I will check it out Thanks for sharing!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#889 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:37 AM

i LOVE that....it will look great with your dress :)

Originally Posted by kat2012 

I hate that I am not a Canadian bride b/c my friend Janet does not share these things with me.  So I have to stalk the thread to see any other great things like these photos.  Which are awesome!!!! You look gorgeous Janet!!! Your hubby will like mucho 

Thanks Kat :)...I actually did see a veil in the basement LOL How did your pics turn out? DId you shoot with Denis or Laura?

I got my BD pics take at StudioFour too. I forgot my veil there :( Gonna go get it next week... Have you seen it down there? LOL

I love your pics, you looks great :D 

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#890 Camy47

Camy47
                    • 104 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:11 AM

Sooooo cute!!! Love it!!!

310266_10150843851160363_502525362_21202087_1076382989_n.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users