Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#601 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:16 AM

We are going to go with wedges I think.  They can walk in the sand and it gives the girls some height (if this is what they want) Otherwise a nice flat sandal always works... or barefoot jewelry!

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

hello ladies!

so i am trying to figure out shoes for my BMs. they are wearing a malibu blue knee length dress  form davids bridal so i want shoes that will match. on the other hand we have to walk in the sand....i think it looks silly barefoot witha  nice dress... what should i do about shoes?!

#602 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
    • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

I feel like most of us have "slowed" our BDW participation, myself included.... but every once in awhile when I complete another project I just find myself having to share it with someone! So here is my latest...

Flower shoe clips for the Joe Fresh flip flops ($1.97 right now!) I picked up for my BMs for the dancing part of the evening (when they want to kick off their heels!

IMG_3356.JPG

#603 kat2012

kat2012
      • 602 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:09 AM

Love them!!!! So worth 2$

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I feel like most of us have "slowed" our BDW participation, myself included.... but every once in awhile when I complete another project I just find myself having to share it with someone! So here is my latest...

Flower shoe clips for the Joe Fresh flip flops ($1.97 right now!) I picked up for my BMs for the dancing part of the evening (when they want to kick off their heels!

IMG_3356.JPG

#604 capecodder

capecodder
        • 234 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:19 AM

Love those flip flops!

Has anyone made their own flower for their hair?  Since I can't find anything I love to buy.  I figured I would attempt making my own.  Fingers crossed it works!!

#605 luvmoo

luvmoo
          • 503 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:40 AM

My Girls and i are wearing barefoot jewelery for the ceremony, and then for flip flops or shows for later on in the evening i told them they could wear whatever shoes they wanted :) 

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

hello ladies!

so i am trying to figure out shoes for my BMs. they are wearing a malibu blue knee length dress  form davids bridal so i want shoes that will match. on the other hand we have to walk in the sand....i think it looks silly barefoot witha  nice dress... what should i do about shoes?!

#606 luvmoo

luvmoo
            • 503 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

Those are awesome Toru!!! nice find!!!!! did they have other colors?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

IMG_3356.JPG

#607 luvmoo

luvmoo
              • 503 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

i mean TorI... sorry about the typo above!

#608 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:51 AM

I made the shoe clip flowers and several different hair flower options as well.  My mom has asked that I make her a fascinator too so I will be working on that this afternoon!

Originally Posted by capecodder 

Love those flip flops!

Has anyone made their own flower for their hair?  Since I can't find anything I love to buy.  I figured I would attempt making my own.  Fingers crossed it works!!

I may not have posted clearly, just the flip flops are from joe fresh I made all the shoe clip flowers myself.  

They have TONS of different flip flops colours both mens and womens for $1.97 though!

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

Those are awesome Toru!!! nice find!!!!! did they have other colors?

#609 kat2012

kat2012
                  • 602 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

are you afraid that sand can be burning hot? I like an idea of barefoot myself, I am just fraid i will burn my feet

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

My Girls and i are wearing barefoot jewelery for the ceremony, and then for flip flops or shows for later on in the evening i told them they could wear whatever shoes they wanted :) 

#610 Camy47

Camy47
                    • 104 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:04 PM

Tori,

How did you make those flower clips? They are GORGEOUS!!!

Is it burned ribbon? I did those using organza for my invitations but these look more like satin or something. Please share....I LOVE them! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users