Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#511 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:52 AM

Thanks ladies, I am looking for small (less than 1") conch style white shells, I can cleared out the dollar stores in the close proximity to both myself and my moms of the other style of shell I needed. I am sure I will have to order online but wasn't sure if there was a Canadian website. Thanks for the site janette, unfortunately they dont have what I am looking for :(

#512 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:29 AM

I saw it in the dollar store. 99% positive

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Thanks ladies, I am looking for small (less than 1") conch style white shells, I can cleared out the dollar stores in the close proximity to both myself and my moms of the other style of shell I needed. I am sure I will have to order online but wasn't sure if there was a Canadian website. Thanks for the site janette, unfortunately they dont have what I am looking for

#513 Manda123

Manda123
      • 380 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:34 AM

If any of you ladies are looking for BM dresses still OR a reception dress possibly check out the sale on BTR today by 4 now fashions! I'm thinking about this possibly one of these for the reception....

4NODSG3557IV_1.jpg4NODCH3959IV_1.jpg

hmm.. not sure why they are so small! Anyway, they are on sale for 75 and 65 respectively. There are lots of possibilities for BM dresses too and reasonable prices! Sale is on for 2 more days. If you aren't part of BTR you can get there by following this invite:

http://www.beyondthe...invite/B5859C24 

#514 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
        • 270 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

Thanks for this, I totally just bought the 2nd dress!  I hope it fits ok.  I should never online shop on a monday.... I didnt even check the return policy before I purchased! eep.

I will likely wear it for the rehearsal, or if its too short, maybe the bachelorette party?? ;)

Originally Posted by Manda123 

If any of you ladies are looking for BM dresses still OR a reception dress possibly check out the sale on BTR today by 4 now fashions! I'm thinking about this possibly one of these for the reception....

4NODSG3557IV_1.jpg4NODCH3959IV_1.jpg

hmm.. not sure why they are so small! Anyway, they are on sale for 75 and 65 respectively. There are lots of possibilities for BM dresses too and reasonable prices! Sale is on for 2 more days. If you aren't part of BTR you can get there by following this invite:

http://www.beyondthe...invite/B5859C24 

Holly

#515 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
          • 270 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

ps great deals on there for possible bridesmaids dresses!! Good call Manda, they are all so cute ;)

I love me a good party dress!

Holly

#516 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:02 AM

I did find 2 tubes of tiny ones today back home in Ptbo... unfortunately the 6 I visited in mississauga didnt have ANY!!! I probably need 2-4 more tubes... I hope my mom or sister can hunt some down lol

Originally Posted by kat2012 

I saw it in the dollar store. 99% positive

LOVE dress number 2, good choice!!!!

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

Thanks for this, I totally just bought the 2nd dress!  I hope it fits ok.  I should never online shop on a monday.... I didnt even check the return policy before I purchased! eep.

I will likely wear it for the rehearsal, or if its too short, maybe the bachelorette party?? ;)

#517 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
              • 215 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

Totally just had an impluse bridesmaids dress buying bought 4 of the miranda in purple in med for all my girls heres to hoping they fit and they like them since I so didn't get there opinion on them lol but they were to good of a deal to pass by on.

ps great deals on there for possible bridesmaids dresses!! Good call Manda, they are all so cute ;)

I love me a good party dress!

#518 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:47 AM

So i have to ask... what are you making?!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I did find 2 tubes of tiny ones today back home in Ptbo... unfortunately the 6 I visited in mississauga didnt have ANY!!! I probably need 2-4 more tubes... I hope my mom or sister can hunt some down lol

LOVE dress number 2, good choice!!!!

#519 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
                  • 270 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:15 PM

woohoo, a fellow impulse shopper!  Now I don't feel SO bad :)

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

Totally just had an impluse bridesmaids dress buying bought 4 of the miranda in purple in med for all my girls heres to hoping they fit and they like them since I so didn't get there opinion on them lol but they were to good of a deal to pass by on.

Holly

#520 Manda123

Manda123
                    • 380 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:22 PM

Alright since you ladies pulled the trigger i'm gonna too! Dress # 2 it is! LOL!

woohoo, a fellow impulse shopper!  Now I don't feel SO bad :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users