3739 replies to this topic

#3581 gannonham

gannonham
  • 76 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:50 PM

I'm a Canadian bride from Whitby, ON getting married next month at the NOW Sapphire in the Mayan Riviera!!  Congrats fellow Canuck brides :)

#3582 gannonham

gannonham
  • 76 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

For any of you Canadian brides who are looking to do OOT bags, Dollarama has quite a few plastic tumblers that are really nice and only $2 each.  We chose mason jar looking ones with handles (kind of like a mug) that normally retail for $8 - $12 each.  We are planning on giving these as part of our welcome bags, which will also have an itinerary, door hanger, a hangover kit, and a couple of other things we are still deciding on.  They have a number of designs for regular tumblers, but the mason jar mugs either have blue screw on lids and straws or pink ones.  We're hoping people use these for the pool bar or their beach drinks.  However, this is also something I think/hope they will bring home and use.  And every time they do, hopefully they will enjoy sipping that drink and reminiscing about their trip  :)

Here's an idea of what a similar mug looks like (the ones we got have a translucent lid and no writing, just a mason jar like design):

0004160425805_500X500.jpg

#3583 FutureMrsSam

FutureMrsSam
  • 176 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

For any of you Canadian brides who are looking to do OOT bags, Dollarama has quite a few plastic tumblers that are really nice and only $2 each.  We chose mason jar looking ones with handles (kind of like a mug) that normally retail for $8 - $12 each.  We are planning on giving these as part of our welcome bags, which will also have an itinerary, door hanger, a hangover kit, and a couple of other things we are still deciding on.  They have a number of designs for regular tumblers, but the mason jar mugs either have blue screw on lids and straws or pink ones.  We're hoping people use these for the pool bar or their beach drinks.  However, this is also something I think/hope they will bring home and use.  And every time they do, hopefully they will enjoy sipping that drink and reminiscing about their trip  :)

Here's an idea of what a similar mug looks like (the ones we got have a translucent lid and no writing, just a mason jar like design):

0004160425805_500X500.jpg

Thanks for the info :)

#3584 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

@PuntaCanaBride14 I am not a punta Cana bride but I am getting married may 5th in Cuba! It's coming up sooo soon now! I can't wait! What resort are you going to?

#3585 browmegan

browmegan
  • 29 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:37 AM

Hey,

My husband and I are entered to win a free honeymoon to the Now Jade in the Mayan Riviera! I just need you to click LIKE on this Photo on the Pose Destination travel page and help us win and escape this long, cold winter! We are currently neck & neck for 1st place!!!

Thanks,
Megan 

#3586 PuntaCanaBride14

PuntaCanaBride14
  • 18 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 7, 2014
  • LocationSt. John's, Newfoundland

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

@csho That's awesome- our dates are close! I can't believe how close it's getting! We're getting married off the resort in Punta Cana called The Jellyfish Restaurant :) I've been to Cuba twice (Cayo CoCo & Varadaro). What resort are you getting married at?

#3587 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:36 PM

@PuntaCanaBride14 Iberostar Laguna Azul! What resort were you at in varadero? And I know what date do you guys leave? We leave on the 1st of may! I am sooo excited! Only 31 days left now!!!!

#3588 britter08

britter08
  • 50 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

Alberta bride, getting married in DR punta Cana, November 2014 :)

#3589 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:03 PM

Calgary Bride.. not getting married until 2016, but here planning! Congrats to you all!

#3590 kcole123

kcole123
  • 850 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:48 AM

Alberta bride getting married in Punta Cana at Melia Caribe Tropical.

@PuntaCanaBride14

Hi there I am from Newfoundland but currently living in Alberta. I moved here about 6 months ago. Although myself and fiancé are leaving from Edmonton, most of my guests will be leaving from Newfoundland. I am also getting married in Punta Cana, but not until April 2015. What resort are you getting married at?

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users