3739 replies to this topic

#3561 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:01 AM

We added a canadian community manager.    Please welcome Ann!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3562 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:17 AM

Welcome to the site! It's a great resource for pretty much all of the info you could possibly want to plan your wedding!

Any ideas on resorts yet?

krisdaversa - who are the photographers that you're using? I'm in the Toronto area too so just wondered.

Thanks.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3563 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
  • 308 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:57 AM

Welcome to the site! It's a great resource for pretty much all of the info you could possibly want to plan your wedding!

Any ideas on resorts yet?

krisdaversa - who are the photographers that you're using? I'm in the Toronto area too so just wondered.

Thanks.

Kevin and Chrstine Photography http://kevinandchris...hotography.com/ they are amazing to work with!

#3564 MrsSheppardToBe

MrsSheppardToBe
  • 128 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Ocean Coral & Turquesa
  • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

Hey fellow Canadian brides!

Just wondering if anyone knows the procedure on what to do once you get your marriage certificate from Mexico.  My resort will be sending the Apostille Seal 3 months after my wedding.. but I'm not sure what to do from there in order to legally change my name and marital status.

Help!

#3565 Tamra

Tamra
  • Banned
  • 36 posts
  • Wedding Location:Cuba, Cayo Coco
  • LocationMemories Flamenco

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

Oh Canada :)
I'm in!
We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
Happy planning!

#3566 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
  • 213 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
  • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:19 AM

Hey fellow Canadian brides!

Just wondering if anyone knows the procedure on what to do once you get your marriage certificate from Mexico.  My resort will be sending the Apostille Seal 3 months after my wedding.. but I'm not sure what to do from there in order to legally change my name and marital status.

Help!

Hello! I'm not sure if Cuba and Mexico are different, we got married in Cuba and they send our documents to us 5-6 months afterwards. I think we are going to see a lawyer just to make sure everything is legit and legal, and ask if there's anything else we need to do. And then I'll take that cert. to change my name on ID, passport, etc. I would ask a registry/DMV what they need, or the kind of paperwork that you'll need to fill out. It can be confusing and overwhelming for sure! I'm already having an identity crisis EEEKK LOL

#3567 FutureMrsSam

FutureMrsSam
  • 176 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostar9999 go_quote.gif

Hi tricia. I am a Winnipeg bride planning cancun/riviera maya november 2014. Havn't picked resort yet. How about you?

@prostar9999 congratulations! yes, we're getting married November 2014 in Punta Cana @ the Barcelo Bavaro. 

Hello ladies :) I'm a Winnipeg bride too :)

#3568 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

Oh Canada :)
I'm in!

What are his rates for destination weddings? Oddly enough, he did the photography for my brother in law and his wife's wedding in North Bay! It's beautiful! And my fiancé is from North Bay as well!

If you like, you can send it to my email diggleswedding@gmail.com

#3569 Tamra

Tamra
  • Banned
  • 36 posts
  • Wedding Location:Cuba, Cayo Coco
  • LocationMemories Flamenco

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:23 AM

What are his rates for destination weddings? Oddly enough, he did the photography for my brother in law and his wife's wedding in North Bay! It's beautiful! And my fiancé is from North Bay as well!
If you like, you can send it to my email diggleswedding@gmail.com

@candle23
Hi, Wow what a small world lol That's awesome, I'll ask you more details in the email :()
I'll send you an email :) Congrats on your engagement!!! So exciting isn't it :)
Talk soon
We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
Happy planning!

#3570 tricia-m

tricia-m
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

Posted 22 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

Hello ladies :) I'm a Winnipeg bride too :)

Congratulations! Always great running into Winnipeg brides! Have you picked your destination and date yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users