Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#3321 belledame

belledame
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

Hello Ladies,

Does anyone know where I can buy colour fingerprint ink pads?

#3322 belledame

belledame
    • 195 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

I filled out the credit card payment sheet and faxed it to the resort. I received an email from Chandlyn asking for a photocopy(back and front) of my credit card along with photo ID.  I'm very uncomfortable with this. I can understand giving the credit number and expiry date, but they also want the code at the back of the card. Does this sound a bit too much or am I over reacting?

#3323 belledame

belledame
      • 195 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Sorry, wrong thread!! lol

#3324 Loreal30

Loreal30
        • 234 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by belledame 

Hello Ladies,

Does anyone know where I can buy colour fingerprint ink pads?

Michael's definitely has them. :)

#3325 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
          • 2,217 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
          • LocationCanada

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

I filled out the credit card payment sheet and faxed it to the resort. I received an email from Chandlyn asking for a photocopy(back and front) of my credit card along with photo ID.  I'm very uncomfortable with this. I can understand giving the credit number and expiry date, but they also want the code at the back of the card. Does this sound a bit too much or am I over reacting?

Sometimes I run payments for my mom for our family business and when you don't physically have the card the machine asks you for the security code. I know it feels weird, maybe do a bit more research, but that's my experience at least. 

event.png

#3326 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
          • 450 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

I had to do the same thing for reserving our wedding at the Now Sapphire.  I'm not sure why.  I wasn't too worried about it because if your card is compromised you are usually only responsible for the first 50-100$ of the fraudulent charges. Personally, I was more uncomfortable sending my photo ID.  I sent my work ID, but got an e-mail back (immediately) that it wasn't sufficient and they needed my drivers license.  I ended up just biting the bullet and doing it...  The e-mail was directly to the specific wedding coordinator so I felt a bit better about that.

#3327 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
          • 123 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

Hello All,

I have been lucky enough to have an amazing travel agent who has gone well above and beyond what her normal duties are and I would like to send her something nice as a thank you.

I am stumped.. any suggestions?

#3328 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by SusanMike2013 

Hello All,

I have been lucky enough to have an amazing travel agent who has gone well above and beyond what her normal duties are and I would like to send her something nice as a thank you.

What about bringing her back a nice souvenir from your destination?

#3329 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
              • 123 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

Hello All,

#3330 Peach

Peach
                • 1,293 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by SusanMike2013 

Hello All,

What about bringing her back a nice souvenir from your destination?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users