Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#3131 seatkins22

seatkins22
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by DinaQtobe 

I can definitely back up that El Dorado resorts are amazing.  Though I haven't attended a wedding there, the resorts are the BEST I have ever been to.  Amazing food, amazing service, beautiful grounds.  My Fiance and I are going to have our second week at the El Dorado Maroma and I cannot wait!

We are also doing our second week at El Dorado Maroma - I'm almost as excited about that as I am for my wedding!

#3132 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
    • 450 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by seatkins22 

We are also doing our second week at El Dorado Maroma - I'm almost as excited about that as I am for my wedding!

I feel the same way!  The honeymoon is sounding more appealing to me right now :).  Just the two of us.  You will have to fill me in all about Maroma when you get back.

#3133 soonCB

soonCB
    • 264 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

Morning Ladies!!!

We are leaving for Jamaica tomorrow and we are getting married Friday!!!! So excited!

I know there are a few other ladies leaving and getting married soon. Just wanted to say congrats to all the brides in the near future.

#3134 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

Morning Ladies!!! We are leaving for Jamaica tomorrow and we are getting married Friday!!!! So excited! I know there are a few other ladies leaving and getting married soon. Just wanted to say congrats to all the brides in the near future.

Ahhhh congrats!!!!!! That came fast eh? So how many bags did you end up packing everything into? I have a feeling I need to take about 6. Now I'm on a mad hunt for cheap luggage.

#3135 michysmichy

michysmichy
        • 38 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

hey ladies,

I was looking for were i can get material to dressa  huppa? We are goign to get married under a huppah and i was looking for some blue fabric to decorate it with. any ideas?

#3136 JA2012

JA2012
          • 334 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by soonCB 

Morning Ladies!!!

We are leaving for Jamaica tomorrow and we are getting married Friday!!!! So excited!

I know there are a few other ladies leaving and getting married soon. Just wanted to say congrats to all the brides in the near future.

All the best to you!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I'll be sending positive thoughts and warm wishes your way on friday! 

YeahhhhH!!!!!!

#3137 muskokabride13

muskokabride13
            • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

CDNBEATPRINCESS

AT the Bridal Show, which store did you buy it from?  I am looking for the Mori Lee 6716 dress.  Please let me know

#3138 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
              • 503 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by soonCB 

Morning Ladies!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Have an absolutely incredible time! Looking forward to having you back with lots of pictures :D

#3139 Ploman

Ploman
                • 425 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by michysmichy View Post

hey ladies,

I was looking for were i can get material to dressa  huppa? We are goign to get married under a huppah and i was looking for some blue fabric to decorate it with. any ideas?

I ordered my chair sashes from here, I'm sure their fabric bolts would be good too. They have chiffon or organza. I definitely regret not bringing fabric for the huppa

http://www.tableclothsfactory.com/wholesale-fabric-bolts-chiffon-54x10-s/156.htm

http://www.tableclothsfactory.com/wholesale-fabric-bolts-organza-54x40-s/120.htm

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#3140 Scarma

Scarma
                  • 175 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by jreist 

I am flying West Jet, and it sounds like they are very strict. I am bringing my dress as carry-on, but that counts as the only carry-on that I am allowed. Plus it doesn't sound like it gets a special compartment anywhere, it has to be crammed with other people's stuff :(

Our plane is sold out too so hopefully the other passengers are sympathetic. Haha then again, 78 of the 120 person flight are my guests, so hopefully no problems lol. 

Im also flying West Jet. Let me know how it goes as I am curious. Did you also just have 2 suitcases or more?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users