Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#3101 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Looking for some help here. We are travelling with Air Canada Vacations and they have switched our flight times NUMEROUS times... even changing the dates. I would like to send an email about this, and was hoping somebody would have some contact information. 

I tried looking on the website, but I had no luck. 

I know brides in the past have contacted airlines and travel companies and been rewarded with certain things... points to a next trip. or upgrades. So what does it hurt, I figure. Even if we do not get anything, a little polite feedback cannot hurt. 

So I was hoping that SOMEBODY had some idea on who to email about that.

Thanks!

#3102 JA2012

JA2012
    • 334 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

Decor help needed:

I was planning on having a fuschia and silver wedding. Went BM dress shopping and of course the dress we decided on is more coral/peach than fuchsia (heck, it's not fuschia at all). My question is now, can anyone suggest ways of how I can still incorporate the grey and fuschia with the coral? Has anyone seen photos of how this could work? Do I need to eliminate something? I can't find any images online and haven't actually seen this done before. But I already bought the decor and don't want to return/exchange or buy more if not necessary. My brain is currently on overload. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks.

#3103 newbiebridetobe

newbiebridetobe
      • 74 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

I think coral and a pop of fuchsia could work.  What if the guys wore grey?

#3104 alirea

alirea
        • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

Hey I was just referred to this site. I am looking for winter 2014 for this Canadian bride! Anyone have and good reviews on resorts in DR or Mexico ?

Attached Files

#3105 soonCB

soonCB
          • 264 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by JA2012 

Decor help needed:

I was planning on having a fuschia and silver wedding. Went BM dress shopping and of course the dress we decided on is more coral/peach than fuchsia (heck, it's not fuschia at all). My question is now, can anyone suggest ways of how I can still incorporate the grey and fuschia with the coral? Has anyone seen photos of how this could work? Do I need to eliminate something? I can't find any images online and haven't actually seen this done before. But I already bought the decor and don't want to return/exchange or buy more if not necessary. My brain is currently on overload. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks.

What if you made their bouquets incorporate the colors and maybe have different color flowers in their hair?

#3106 JA2012

JA2012
            • 334 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

The guys will be wearing light gray suits. And I had these darker gray tablecloths originally with fuschia napkins. Perhaps now I'll stick with white napkins on the gray. I also had ordered fuschia, gray and white lanterns to string overhead. I ordered them from the states so it'll be a hassle to return or exchange them now. Ugh!! I hope it doesn't look like a wedding that's all over the place and people don't think I have no sense or direction. LOL!

#3107 JA2012

JA2012
              • 334 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

I like the bouquet idea. That may be the only way to pull all the colours together nicely actually. And YES!! The fuschia flower in hair would look nice too. Good idea. Thank you both!!

#3108 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
                • 255 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by newbiebridetobe 

I think coral and a pop of fuchsia could work.  What if the guys wore grey?

I completely agree and was going to suggest the exact same thing. 

#3109 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

I really don't think you have anything to worry about and it will all come together nicely. In my opinion I think you should stick with the fuchsia napkins, it will be a nice pop against the grey tablecloth. If you are worried about the coral looking like you had no real direction there is always the design rule of three which just means you have to repeat it three times. You already have the dresses, you can work it into the bouquets or centrepieces if you use flowers for those or there are more subtle ways like fonts on menus or the placecards. Maybe have the guys wear coral ties (if they are wearing ties) and do a fuchsia bout to match the bridesmaids hair flower.

#3110 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                    • 861 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

On and I also agree with the grey suits. I think the guys in grey with coral ties and fuchsia bouts would look awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users