Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#2941 JA2012

JA2012
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by justine416 

Wanted to share my Pashima deal. I found them for $3 each. There's an area off of the 410 & Derry where you will find alot of trade stores. If you purchase over $25 they give you the trade deal. There's also a wholesale place called Creative Bags there although prices on JustArtifacts are better but it allows you to look at things in person.

I also got $5 hanging crystals today at one of the whole place...Creative bags & Micheals they are $19.99 each!

Happy Decorating!

That's awesome! Is there a store name or exact location you can provide? I'd love to check this place out. It's far but I'll travel for a great deal!

I agree...Creative Bag is pricey in comparison to some of the american co's.

#2942 justine416

justine416
    • 95 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by JA2012 

That's awesome! Is there a store name or exact location you can provide? I'd love to check this place out. It's far but I'll travel for a great deal!

I agree...Creative Bag is pricey in comparison to some of the american co's.

If you search Creative Bags in Mississauga, the stores are right beside them. The crystals right beside, the pashimas 2 or 3 stores down. I bought cupcake boxes from Creative Bags today for my guests to take a piece of cake back to the room and was able to source out the sizing of paper laterns.

#2943 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Hey ladies!!!! Not sure if anyone was planning on doing paper straws but if you are there is a good Canadian website with great prices. 100 straws for $14. It's called greenmunch.ca

#2944 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
        • 360 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Wow! These are some really good deals here. There's a place in Yorkville that is selling pashmina's.. 3 for $10 I believe, and they have some neat jewelry there as well. It's in the Cumberland Shops underground. I walked by there earlier during my break at work and noticed them.

#2945 JA2012

JA2012
          • 334 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

@Justine416 Awesome Thanks!! I will go this weekend and see what i can find. Thanks!!

@Ashk...congrats and best wishes. I did end up calling a TA so hopefully I will have equally good luck with her.

@Dazeydawl These straws look amazing! Going to order the hot pink stripes or the polka dot ones.  I really don't need them but it's just another cute and inexpensive way to tie in my colours. THANKS!

Fyi..I feel like I'm addicted to this site/wedding websites these days. Am I the only nutbar like that? I am on it when I'm home, pop in and out while at work and now I just saw the phone app which i refuse to download because I'm on planning overload right now. Lol

#2946 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
            • 360 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

JA2012, you're not the only one. Trust me. I have the site in the background at work, and whenever I'm free and want to take a break, I'm checking in on the site to read the planning threads to get ideas. I'm on the site when I get home too.. That's why the FI is getting a little bored of me talking to him about weddings LOL

#2947 Ploman

Ploman
              • 425 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Hey ladies!!!! Not sure if anyone was planning on doing paper straws but if you are there is a good Canadian website with great prices. 100 straws for $14. It's called greenmunch.ca

I love these cups on that site a!: http://www.greenmunc...r-party-bundle/

If I was having a smaller wedding I would definitely get those! I think it would make a really cute table setting! 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#2948 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                • 861 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

I love these cups on that site a!: http://www.greenmunc...r-party-bundle/ If I was having a smaller wedding I would definitely get those! I think it would make a really cute table setting! 

I completely agree! Those are adorable and affordable! Maybe ill get them one day just for fun!

#2949 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                  • 861 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

JA2012. I am also constantly on this site. I don't think I can go 30mins with out checking it on my phone any new posts!! Lol. Oh my, but all the info and ideas I have gotten from this site is priceless!

#2950 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
                    • 360 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hi ladies,

I don't know if anyone is looking for any stamps, cardstock, or craft supplies. There's a great store called Bizzy B's by High Park subway station that is having a Black Friday sale for a lot of items. If anyone is in the area, you should check it out. I've been to the store before, and I loved it there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users