Originally Posted by futuremrswarner
I wish my TA told me that. She told me to get quotes soon in case the resort fills up. Now my wedding is for next November and I have my hotel block only till the end of January, which is still pretty far out from the wedding date.
Well begining of November you should be fine... but how many rooms does your resort have ?
In my case, October is still low season so I'm not really worried about the hotel being full. But I wouldn't want to wait 2 weeks before... As soon as I get quotes around 1200$ for my guests I'll take it, because I have been watching the prices for a good 4 months and I know it won't go under that !
I'm pretty sure if you get a new quote after January, they would still block rooms for you. Anyways I would speak with my TA. Althought, it's not a bad thing to get rid of all the booking stuff now I guess....
BTW ladies, I'm so sorry if my english is hard to understand, I have a tendancy to translate word by word from french in my head hihi Bare with me !!