Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#2881 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
  • 861 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by JA2012 

I'll def contact Floral Fantasies and see if they can help me with the flowers.

I actually got a quote that I'll probably use for the chiavari chairs. Its $3/chair plus delivery which works out to an extra $200. So that makes the chairs approx $5/ea. And they have SILVER!! The co is located in St. Annes (30mins from Mobay). I actually just looked up the JA yellowpages and started calling and emailing the supply co's. Lots of them were located in Kingston but this one was the closest. Although their delivery fee didn't vary much from the co's I contacted in Kingston which is 3hrs away. I tried to negotiate delivery but she said no can do. The price seems fair enough so I'll stick with it.

Thanks for the Floral Fantasies info. Going to email or call today re ceremony flowers and bouquets etc.

ooo what company was that??? do they dlv to negril thats super cheap!

#2882 justine416

justine416
    • 95 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by JA2012 

@Justine416...the prices on justartifacts are the best I've seen online to date. Whooo hoo!!

I wasn't sure what the most popular sizes were either. But as it stands right now, my shopping cart for Justartifacts currently has about 20 of the 12"lanterns, 20 of the 8' and 20 of the 3" (two bags of the 10pk for $5 or somthing like that). My wedding colours are silver and fuschia so I was planning to order the magenta (closest I saw to fuschia), the grey and then the smallest ones would be in white. Does that sound like too many colours?

Im not sure how to decide. Advice or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

I was going to get 3 colors also...blue, silver & white. I have a 20' white latern here that I bought to check it out, that seems a little big. Think I'm going with 12, 14 & 16.

Thanks for responding :)

#2883 JA2012

JA2012
      • 334 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

I'll find the info and get back to you. so long as we're not needing the chairs on the same day it's all good. hahahah

#2884 JA2012

JA2012
        • 334 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Yes, my gf's and fam are getting annoyed to. I have to make a conscious effort to ask them how their days and life is going so that it's not all about me. Even my FI is always changing the subject when I start talking. LOLOL!! It's nuts!

#2885 Sjay

Sjay
          • 205 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by futuremrswarner 

Oh, SJay! You're a star! I will definitely try to check it out... although without a car right now and living in downtown Toronto, it might a little difficult to get there.

I hear you! I'm also car-less and downtown. There is a GO train stop right there - could bring a backpack to lug it all home.

Oh wait, Lug bags are there...could warrant the purchase of a new bag for you! (I love Lug...<sigh>)  :)

#2886 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
            • 360 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Oh then I just might have to make a trip there. My company works on US holidays so I have the US Thanksgiving off this coming Thursday. Perfect!

#2887 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
              • 360 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

So.. anyone else up for grabbing coffee sometime?

#2888 missroxy

missroxy
                • 178 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

No problem. I feel like we really need to find a date and have any GTA brides get together and just chitchat. My friends and the FI are getting a little annoyed with all my wedding talk HAHA!

Haha I feel you !! I feel bad for them sometimes, but I can't help it, that's the only thing I have on my mind 24/7!! Everytime I open my mouth they know what I am going to talk about haha Whatever :)  

#2889 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
                  • 360 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

YES! That's exactly what I'm thinking.. I might be thinking about the wedding a little too much LOL. My wedding is next November and I've been having nightmares that I ran out of time to prepare OOT bags and I didn't have anything! Or I forgot everything at home.. yeah..

#2890 missroxy

missroxy
                    • 178 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

YES! That's exactly what I'm thinking.. I might be thinking about the wedding a little too much LOL. My wedding is next November and I've been having nightmares that I ran out of time to prepare OOT bags and I didn't have anything! Or I forgot everything at home.. yeah..

Nice to know that I'm not alone haha ! I thought I was being a freak... well I might be a little :D As long as I don't become a bridezilla I'm fine hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users