Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#2831 JA2012

JA2012
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

How do u copy/paste? It's not letting me for some reason. Is it not done the usual way? Hmmm...Help!

#2832 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
    • 360 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

i think instead of using the "insert picture" button, you might have to open the picture on the computer and right click to copy and paste in the reply. I could be wrong though. Is that the picture of your centerpiece?

#2833 missroxy

missroxy
      • 178 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by JA2012 

How do u copy/paste? It's not letting me for some reason. Is it not done the usual way? Hmmm...Help!

hmmm or you could send it to me via email hihi :) mparent_charland@hotmail.com

Thank youuuu

#2834 Ploman

Ploman
        • 425 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

I think those centerpieces look amazing!!! My hotel's florist asks $45-65 per centerpiece and they look exactly the same.

Great work!

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#2835 JA2012

JA2012
          • 334 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

thanks Jreist!! Yes, I was having the same issues with the florists in JA. They want something like $80/centrepiece...NO WAY! If I wanted to pay those prices I wouldn't be having a wedding in another country. Apparently, the flowers are imported, thus the high cost. But even the local flowers were about $50 ea.

I just googled and copied. And thank goodness for Dollarama, Ikea and Michaels. It will cost me under $100 to dress 12 tables like this. And I have leftover votive candles for the bar. I just attached the flower with an elastic to hold it securely, but will cover it with a fuchsia or silver ribbon at some point. Lol!

#2836 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
            • 360 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

JA2012, any luck with posting the picture on here? I would really want to see as well.. 

#2837 JA2012

JA2012
              • 334 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

COuld it be because i haven't done many posts why I can't upload it? I read somewhere that you have to do 150 posts before anything can be attached.

Oh but Jreist saw it so that makes no sense. :-s

#2838 JA2012

JA2012
                • 334 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

i'll keep trying. Give me a bit to figure it out.

#2839 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
                  • 360 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

jreist is a junior member so she can download attachments, but i think you can post pictures even if you're not a junior member, cause I was able to post one for a thread I started for my save the dates. no worries, take your time :) 

#2840 soonCB

soonCB
                    • 264 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by JA2012 

Here is the picture from JA2012 for anyone who can't see.. All I did was click the little house picture at the top left and clicked insert picture. The pic looks AMAZING! That is a a very budget savvy thing to do. I honestly have no idea how much our centerpieces are costing. All I know is that we are paying one flat fee for all our decor (includes EVERTHING such as set up, tent, lights, generator {our wedding is off resort and we need to bring everything in}, which seems to be a long list.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users