Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#2251 atalanta

atalanta
  • 326 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:02 AM

That's exactly what I'm looking for in terms of coverage and price. Thank you so much for sharing!

Originally Posted by jreist 

Quote:

I left them at my parents house (storage issues in my condo...), but this picture is just from a google search. It looks just like this, except I bought the 108 inch overlays, so its for a giant table.. 

It would definitely cover the whole table

80--11.JPG

#2252 MJKH

MJKH
    • Site Supporter
    • 654 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

I saw those little red dresses on sale on the HBC website...they're so much cuter on/in person than the picture online!  That's a great find : )

Originally Posted by jreist 

Oh, well I'm at it, I may as well post the rest of the attire from Edmonton... this is much more fun than studying for my finals!

I got my bridesmaid dresses from the Bay (Southgate) for $97 each. BCBGeneration.

I got the veil and flower addition to the dress at Delica (where I bought the dress). Veil was about $200 and the flower was about $75. There are swarovski crystals in the center of both, and they are Sara Gabriel brand. 

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

#2253 tkuzma

tkuzma
      • 418 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

kat2012 & jreist, thank you so much ladies for the support!!! I know chances are slim of winning, but every vote really helps! :)

jreist- You are full of amazing ideas, and you are really on top of this wedding planning business! And this is all while you're in school? My goodness, you put me to shame on how much I've accomplished, and my wedding is less than a month after yours.  How long have you been planning for? Did you live in Lister? Haha, I try to only remember the good times there...

kat2012- I just looked through your wedding pics and planning thread- absolutely gorgeous! Your cake topper made me smile- if you don't mind, I'd like to send my FI a picture of it.  What is Petawawa like? Last I heard, I think it may be an option for my FI's next posting.

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#2254 JodyandTara

JodyandTara
      • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

Hey girls!  I drove by David's Bridal in South Edmonton Common a few days ago. The construction fences are still up around the building but you can see stock inside! Another bide posted that it is scheduled to open April 25th but it might be sooner.

#2255 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

YAY for all the April brides with upcoming weddings...cant wait to hear your stories and see all your pics!!! lots of luck and love to all of you XO

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#2256 jenjosh2012

jenjosh2012
          • 26 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

Leaving for the airport in 30min for our Los Cabos wedding April 8!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!! Sooooo excited! Good luck to all you ladies!!!

#2257 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

Omigosh, CONGRATULATIONS!

Originally Posted by jenjosh2012 

Leaving for the airport in 30min for our Los Cabos wedding April 8!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!! Sooooo excited! Good luck to all you ladies!!!

#2258 philanab

philanab
              • 178 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

Yay! Save travels! Have fun!

#2259 tkuzma

tkuzma
                • 418 posts
                • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:09 AM

Have an amazing time!!! Sending you best wishes for an absolutely spectacular wedding day!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#2260 Katiem2012

Katiem2012
                • 104 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:11 AM

Congrats!! Hope you have an amazing time!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users