Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#191 MJKH

MJKH
  • Site Supporter
  • 654 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:07 PM

Is it a bad time to ask you for a template?

Hahaaa...just kidding!  I don't even think I've seen your invites yet Tori...

#192 celticgirl

celticgirl
    • 266 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

Wow, you really have to check this thread every 15 mins or you lose track of what we're talking about ahaha.

Tori- LOVE the first pair, depending on your dress though, if you dont have your dress yet (I cant remember?) I would choose the last pair...

and about the PM, I am definately NOT sharing templates, if you want it that bad, earn it!!!!

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
      January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#193 luvmoo

luvmoo
      • 503 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:37 PM

I know!! just to add to this vent.. i received a PM from someone asking me for my welcome book template and for my other OOT bag templates.. and they have had ZERO posts!!!! i am not even going to respond!!!  so i feel you on this vent... we all had to work for it... and what exactly are they doing with these templates... if they have had ZERO posts.. but want every template they can get.... ??? hmm fishy... 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

So back to the messages for templates VENT

- I decided I am going to start checking what brides are posting on other threads when I get a message to send templates... the latest bride has 12 posts and EVERY SINGLE ONE is on a different Boarding Pass thread asking for the templates!!!!! I am sorry, if I fell in love with a template I get it but asking 12 people for templates... thats just overwhelming and WHAT are you going to do with all those!?! I think I am going to stop sharing my templates! I will still post them but only those brides who earn their BDW strips will access them.... even posting them I am hesitant now!!!!

#194 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

I AM NOT GIVING ANY OF YOU TEMPLATES!!!!!!! hahaha I would give each and everyone of YOU any template you wanted.... geez after all the help I would probably give you my first born child LOL j/k

I love the first and last ones too.... just not sure if I will be able to find the louboutins (last pair) but well see!!!!

Here my dress, I don't think I posted it on here just on the show your dress thread!!

Is it a bad time to ask you for a template?

Hahaaa...just kidding!  I don't even think I've seen your invites yet Tori...

Originally Posted by celticgirl 

Wow, you really have to check this thread every 15 mins or you lose track of what we're talking about ahaha.

Tori- LOVE the first pair, depending on your dress though, if you dont have your dress yet (I cant remember?) I would choose the last pair...

and about the PM, I am definately NOT sharing templates, if you want it that bad, earn it!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

I know!! just to add to this vent.. i received a PM from someone asking me for my welcome book template and for my other OOT bag templates.. and they have had ZERO posts!!!! i am not even going to respond!!!  so i feel you on this vent... we all had to work for it... and what exactly are they doing with these templates... if they have had ZERO posts.. but want every template they can get.... ??? hmm fishy... 

#195 MJKH

MJKH
          • Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

Ohhhhhh...I loooove it...it's so dreamy!

I AM NOT GIVING ANY OF YOU TEMPLATES!!!!!!! hahaha I would give each and everyone of YOU any template you wanted.... geez after all the help I would probably give you my first born child LOL j/k

I love the first and last ones too.... just not sure if I will be able to find the louboutins (last pair) but well see!!!!

Here my dress, I don't think I posted it on here just on the show your dress thread!!

Amaya.jpg

Quote:

#196 celticgirl

celticgirl
            • 266 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

I LOVE your dress! AMAZING, any of those shoes will look GREAT with it!!

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
              January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#197 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
              • 212 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:54 AM

Tori....absolutely STUNNING dress!! I love it!!!!

Amaya.jpg

Quote:

#198 Manda123

Manda123
                • 380 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:30 AM

Nice Tori!

#199 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                  • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:11 AM

so funny hun....the NINA ones are the ones im looking at ..... they are so comfy, i have these is different colours lol lol shhh dont tell FI lol

what you can always do hun..is go to esty they have shoe candy that you can add then take off and if you wanted put on a different pair of shoes......i luv the shoe candy (BLING)

Needling some Shoe opinions

I will be wearing pumps for dinner and reception and going barefoot for the ceremony.  I will likely pick up a pair of flip flops/sandals just in case the sane is to hot etc.

Badgley - navy pumps.jpg

nina- navy culver.jpg

nina forbes navy.jpg

CL - d'orsay.jpg

I am obsessed with these but don't know if I will be able to find them... I think they may be discontinued!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#200 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:26 AM

OMG HUN IAM IN LOVE ......... IT IS SO STUNNING, i think the dress would look amazing with a shoe with some bling.

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

Tori....absolutely STUNNING dress!! I love it!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users