3739 replies to this topic

#1971 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
  • 400 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

Who was your videographer? I'm considering one in PC as well for April 2013

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Hi Norma

Hiring a videographer was the best money i spent for my wedding. I watch my video all the time and my videog was fantastic! i can provide you his details if you would like. I also posted the little trailer he made for me when i got back. If you didnt see it i would be happy to send it to you :) 

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#1972 Butterfly67

Butterfly67
    • Site Supporter
    • 77 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:45 PM

That is exactly my worry right now....I would hate to regret not going through with it, and I DO want it!  Especially viewing all these fabulous videos that keep popping up!!!

The package you have is what I'm looking for...getting ready and ceremony, to share with those that couldn't make it to the Dominican. 

Originally Posted by missmely 

i did it! i knew i would regret it after if i didnt! my fiance was against it but i KNOW i will regret it if i dont. our fee was $500!

we opted for a smaller package to cover the ready ready, first look and ceremony only.

i would definetely suggest you do it especially since you want to!

I like your thinking Janet!!!  I'm the type of person that would watch it over & over too...lol  Could you send me the details?  And I would love to see your video, Thanks for offering.

Hi Norma

Hiring a videographer was the best money i spent for my wedding. I watch my video all the time and my videog was fantastic! i can provide you his details if you would like. I also posted the little trailer he made for me when i got back. If you didnt see it i would be happy to send it to you :) 

#1973 bride6262

bride6262
      • 582 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

thank you!!

Originally Posted by Pappy 

Krysta your FI ring is really nice! Sorry to hear about your photographer issues. I'm sure you will find one soon! :)

Norma - what about looking into the resort videographer?!?

Hi Norma

#1974 Butterfly67

Butterfly67
        • Site Supporter
        • 77 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

If our guest list wasn't so small, I probably would have asked someone.  But I hate asking people for favours...lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

What about having one of your guests film it? That's what we're doing.

#1975 Butterfly67

Butterfly67
          • Site Supporter
          • 77 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

I'm trying to figure out who exactly it is Krysta...lol   Many videographers have posted over at the ME & MC facebook pages but not sure if any of them are the resorts.  Info I recieved from our WC was Bright Light Productions is the house videographer.  But many videos have only the person's name.  

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

thank you!!

Norma - what about looking into the resort videographer?!?

#1976 bride6262

bride6262
            • 582 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

ok so i found this girl and she might be the photog i go with!! she is a bit more than i wanted to spend but i think she might be worth it..... will you ladies take a look and be honest on what you think!!!

http://www.realimagephotos.net/

THANKS!!

#1977 beachbum21

beachbum21
              • 438 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hey Krysta,

I think this photographer does great work!! I really love her style. Have you been able to see complete weddings (ie. albums) or just whats on the site? If you could see a whole wedding it will give you an opportunity to view a lot of her work rather than her best shots. 

Good luck! :)

ok so i found this girl and she might be the photog i go with!! she is a bit more than i wanted to spend but i think she might be worth it..... will you ladies take a look and be honest on what you think!!!

http://www.realimagephotos.net/

THANKS!!

#1978 bride6262

bride6262
                • 582 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

i am having her send me this so i can see...... so she quoted me at $2000+hst...... i am hoping she can come down a bit

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hey Krysta,

I think this photographer does great work!! I really love her style. Have you been able to see complete weddings (ie. albums) or just whats on the site? If you could see a whole wedding it will give you an opportunity to view a lot of her work rather than her best shots. 

Good luck! :)

#1979 luvmoo

luvmoo
                  • 503 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

Nice shots!! i agree with Beach.. try and see a whole wedding... but it looks good!! so the 2000.00 does that include a TTD, and ceremony and getting ready pics etc?.. also what is included in the package, IE: do you get a hard covered album .. or  digital copies of ALL pics she takes ? and is that including her travel fees and what not also?

sorry for all the questions hahah.. :)

i am having her send me this so i can see...... so she quoted me at $2000+hst...... i am hoping she can come down a bit

#1980 joda

joda
                    • 205 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

I agree with the others, what I can see looms good, just make sure you get to see a whole wedding shoot for a better picture of her work. Does her price include the travel, or do you have to pay for that in addition?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users