• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1941 Butterfly67

Butterfly67
  • Site Supporter
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:50 AM

Hang in there Krysta

You will find the photographer that was meant to take your photos.  Like some of the other brides have mentioned, things happen for a reason, and it will all work out.

Norma

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

my fiance picked up his wedding band today!!! it is a little big so i think we are going ot have to reorder it in a smaller size but it makes me happy cause it means that the times is coming!!!

the bad news is i had another photog fall thru..... i was in the midst of workign out the details with stacey clarke when she informed me that her assistant had booked a wedding on the day i wanted.....i have no luck at all.... i feel like i am never going to find one

#1942 Sjay

Sjay
    • 205 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:09 AM

Hello, and welcome!

Originally Posted by Pappy 

Hi ladies! Just wanted to say hello to my fellow Canadian brides. I'm from Toronto! 

#1943 capecodder

capecodder
      • 234 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:15 AM

Krysta...I'm sure you will find the perfect photographer very soon!!  I can't imagine how frustrating that must be!!

#1944 tamandrob

tamandrob
        • 349 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:55 AM

So sorry to hear this :) I have sungold associates booked and they are great to work with, have you checked them out? Also you could try Sungold with Paula and Damian, they were out of our photography budget or we would have went with them.

my fiance picked up his wedding band today!!! it is a little big so i think we are going ot have to reorder it in a smaller size but it makes me happy cause it means that the times is coming!!!

the bad news is i had another photog fall thru..... i was in the midst of workign out the details with stacey clarke when she informed me that her assistant had booked a wedding on the day i wanted.....i have no luck at all.... i feel like i am never going to find one

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1945 joda

joda
          • 205 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:39 AM

I feel Ie I never find anyone from Montreal on message boards! Where and when are you getting married?

Originally Posted by atalanta 

I'm in Montreal! Bonjour!

#1946 joda

joda
            • 205 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:41 AM

Sorry you are having issues finding a photographer Krystal. I know nothing about photographers in Jamaica, so I am no help, but hopefully you find someone soon!

#1947 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
              • 215 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:10 AM

Having a flower crisis with only 6 weeks to go.  The wedding coordinator at the resort just finally replied to me after me bugging for two months (He was on medical leave and no one thought to check his emails!)  I asked for pictures of the bouquets and well they are hideous they look like something from the 80's with not one ounce of tropical in them!  I'm now on the hunt for the real touch flowers and love the bloom bridals ones but they aren't accepting any new orders until after May.  Can anyone else recommend anyone or even a place to buy the flowers I'm sure I can put a bouquet together!

#1948 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:44 AM

You should search etsy.com I am sure you can find something there.

Good Luck!!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

Having a flower crisis with only 6 weeks to go.  The wedding coordinator at the resort just finally replied to me after me bugging for two months (He was on medical leave and no one thought to check his emails!)  I asked for pictures of the bouquets and well they are hideous they look like something from the 80's with not one ounce of tropical in them!  I'm now on the hunt for the real touch flowers and love the bloom bridals ones but they aren't accepting any new orders until after May.  Can anyone else recommend anyone or even a place to buy the flowers I'm sure I can put a bouquet together!

#1949 Kim Deslippe

Kim Deslippe
                  • 85 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

Hey Laurelyn,

Try the buy and sell thread here, there were some really nice tropical ones being sold by Dymond6, if she still has them.  They are used, but looked in good shape and for an excellent price.  I almost got them myself but just decided to wait until some other things are sorted out first.  Another option is Ebay, I have seen some on there too!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

#1950 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
                    • 215 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

Ahh didn't even think to look there after I have bought so many other things on there and I'm happy to say that I just found bloom bridals on there with the flowers I want and it looks like you add them to your cart and buy them!  I really hope this works!! Thanks again!!

Originally Posted by kat2012 

You should search etsy.com I am sure you can find something there.

Good Luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users