Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1871 MJKH

MJKH
  • Site Supporter
  • 654 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

Wasn't sure if I should post this here, but wanted to let you guys know for the first time ever I saw BM shoes at Winners last night!  Both in black though, both the styles below.  I tried on the style on the right and they were STUNNING!  $129.99...so tempted to go back and get them!

1574340-p-DETAILED.jpgbadgley-mischka-last-call-by-neiman-marcus-pumps-simba-satin-pump-black.jpg

#1872 MJKH

MJKH
    • Site Supporter
    • 654 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

Your girl did an awesome job!  Part of me is kicking myself for not trying harder to find someone locally to take down with us.  I think that was a fantastic deal!

Originally Posted by kat2012 

I flew girl from Petawawa to the resort and she took our pics in exchange of 5 day vacation. She did full coverage of the wedding and TTD next day. I paid 1290 and I got about 15G of pics to go through now. And she gave me all the raw and edited pics in 2 weeks after the wedding

#1873 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
      • 400 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:31 PM

Love these!

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Wasn't sure if I should post this here, but wanted to let you guys know for the first time ever I saw BM shoes at Winners last night!  Both in black though, both the styles below.  I tried on the style on the right and they were STUNNING!  $129.99...so tempted to go back and get them!

1574340-p-DETAILED.jpgbadgley-mischka-last-call-by-neiman-marcus-pumps-simba-satin-pump-black.jpg

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#1874 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

one word...HOT

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#1875 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you 

that's is what i am hoping for! hopefully someone at a decent price is still available....

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#1876 Manda123

Manda123
            • 380 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

Amazing shoes :) Haven't seen that style on the BTR!

#1877 Manda123

Manda123
              • 380 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

Hi ladies,

Our photog just posted some pics on his blog. Check em out if you'd like! Anyone looking for a photog in the Mayan, I highly recommend Sascha.

http://cancunphotosb...m/amanda-dylan/

#1878 bride6262

bride6262
                • 582 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

wow those are beautiful!!  where did your girls get their BM dresses?

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Hi ladies,

Our photog just posted some pics on his blog. Check em out if you'd like! Anyone looking for a photog in the Mayan, I highly recommend Sascha.

http://cancunphotosb...m/amanda-dylan/

#1879 MJKH

MJKH
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 654 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:58 PM

I know!!!  I don't know how old they are (how many seasons back) but I'm so sad I didn't order the wedges with the flower at the front.  The style I tried fit so well and were so comfortable!

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Amazing shoes :) Haven't seen that style on the BTR!

#1880 bride6262

bride6262
                    • 582 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:42 PM

Hello ladies!!

so i have received a couple emails from vista print with free tshirt deals in them so i thought why not make some for the guys (i already ordered tanks for the girls). so because i could only order one free per order i just put in a bunch of separate orders (hehehe). so all in all they worked out to 6.40 each!!

2.jpg3.jpglivepreview.aspx.jpggroom tshirt.jpg this is a close up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users