Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1831 kat2012

kat2012
  • 602 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

It is @ Trainyards plaza. We r going there next month. This time as a bridesmaid :D

Originally Posted by Manda123 

Nice! Where is it? It's too late for me, but I have a few girlfriends getting married...

Hey! I was looking into this last week. There's nothing you need to do in Ontario. So much easier than I thought it was going to be!

#1832 carsns38

carsns38
    • Site Supporter
    • 40 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by carsns38 

Two white parasols - Thank you and Just Married written on them ($40)

18 Paper lanterns in various sizes - turquoise, aqua and white with 34 led lights ($40)

24 turquoise chair sashes ($5)

The parasols and paper lanterns are now sold. 

#1833 Cateyedcutie

Cateyedcutie
      • 159 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

Boooooooo! to me being slow. Where did you purchase them if you don`t mind my asking. I figured I can find parasols in various colors in China Town, but the only place I`ve seen that has paper lanterns in Walmart, and it`s about 4.88 for 2.

Originally Posted by carsns38 

The parasols and paper lanterns are now sold. 

#1834 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:55 AM

Hi, I may have some lanterns for sale. I used what i had left from my wedding at my sisters baby shower and left them behind but i think i still have some left that i would be willing to sell

I will let you know over the next couple of days. I'm not home this evening but i should be able to get back to you tomorrow or over the weekend :)

Originally Posted by Cateyedcutie 

Boooooooo! to me being slow. Where did you purchase them if you don`t mind my asking. I figured I can find parasols in various colors in China Town, but the only place I`ve seen that has paper lanterns in Walmart, and it`s about 4.88 for 2.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#1835 Cateyedcutie

Cateyedcutie
          • 159 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:58 AM

What color are they? I'm in the market for hot pink and orange.

Hi, I may have some lanterns for sale. I used what i had left from my wedding at my sisters baby shower and left them behind but i think i still have some left that i would be willing to sell

I will let you know over the next couple of days. I'm not home this evening but i should be able to get back to you tomorrow or over the weekend :)

#1836 Janet1480

Janet1480
            • 709 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:41 AM

they are all hot pink

Originally Posted by Cateyedcutie 

What color are they? I'm in the market for hot pink and orange.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#1837 bride6262

bride6262
              • 582 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:49 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM FREAKIN OUT!!!!

so my wedding is less than 3 months away and i go on fb today and see a post on my home page for my photographer that says:

JUST TO BE CLEAR....
                ROBERT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO DO ANY PHOTO SHOOTS,ALL BOOKINGS THAT WERE MADE ARE PROMPTLY CANCELLED,INCLUDING WEDDING SHOOTS. FUTURE BOOKINGS WILL NOT BE MADE.
                WEDDING BOOKINGS PLEASE CALL ME AT OUR HOME NUMBER WHICH WAS PROVIDED TO YOU AT CONSULTATION.
                ALL IS WELL,THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERNS.ROBERT IS AWAY AND I AM UNSURE OF HIS RETURN DATE,IT MAY BE SEVERAL MONTHS TO A YEAR.
                PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE MESSAGES AS THE WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
                HOPEFULLY HE WILL BE BACK SOONER THAN LATER,I KNOW WE ALL MISS HIM.
                LINDA BRADLEY

WTF WTF WTF!!! i am freaking out!! i tried to call and just got an answering machine and then i sent a FB msg..... what am i gonna do if they arent coming???!!!?!?! i feel like i am going to be sick.....

#1838 Janet1480

Janet1480
                • 709 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

WOW!!! WTF! what if you hadnt checked FB...would they not have contacted you? Thats brutal...i really hope you can figure out what is going on. If you put any deposits i hope you can get them back.

You might want to start calling other photogs to have a plan b in case

That really sucks and i am sorry you are suffering this so close to your wedding *HUGS*

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

so my wedding is less than 3 months away and i go on fb today and see a post on my home page for my photographer that says:

JUST TO BE CLEAR....
                  ROBERT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO DO ANY PHOTO SHOOTS,ALL BOOKINGS THAT WERE MADE ARE PROMPTLY CANCELLED,INCLUDING WEDDING SHOOTS. FUTURE BOOKINGS WILL NOT BE MADE.
                  WEDDING BOOKINGS PLEASE CALL ME AT OUR HOME NUMBER WHICH WAS PROVIDED TO YOU AT CONSULTATION.
                  ALL IS WELL,THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERNS.ROBERT IS AWAY AND I AM UNSURE OF HIS RETURN DATE,IT MAY BE SEVERAL MONTHS TO A YEAR.
                  LINDA BRADLEY

WTF WTF WTF!!! i am freaking out!! i tried to call and just got an answering machine and then i sent a FB msg..... what am i gonna do if they arent coming???!!!?!?! i feel like i am going to be sick.....

#1839 bride6262

bride6262
                  • 582 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:53 AM

i know!!! they could have at least sent me an email as a heads up instead of finding out on FB!!! not only have i put the deposit i paid in full!!! i paid for him and he paid for his wife....so i dont know if they got cancellation insurance or not..... all i know is they WILL be paying me back if not!

i just feel like i am going to be sick.... like i have 3 months to go....

at least an email would have been professional as a heads up.....grrrrrrrrrr

WOW!!! WTF! what if you hadnt checked FB...would they not have contacted you? Thats brutal...i really hope you can figure out what is going on. If you put any deposits i hope you can get them back.

You might want to start calling other photogs to have a plan b in case

That really sucks and i am sorry you are suffering this so close to your wedding *HUGS*

#1840 Cateyedcutie

Cateyedcutie
                    • 159 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:00 AM

How wildly unprofessional! Facebook? Really? Anyone who has booked them has paid a deposit, the least they could do is make a phone call. I'd be livid. So sorry this is happening to you. Any recourse to get your deposit back? Have you started looking for a backup photog?

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

JUST TO BE CLEAR....
                      LINDA BRADLEY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users