Jump to content

Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1741 bride6262

bride6262
  • Member
  • 582 posts

    Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:12 PM


    Hello and Welcome!! I actually lived in windsor for 8 years!! i am from sarnia originally and moved there for school! i have alot of friends from windsor and surrounding area and my FI is born and raised from windsor!

    Originally Posted by Kim Deslippe 

    Just came across this forum tonight.  I cannot believe the amount of Canadian brides, and even the amount from Ontario.  It's really nice to see :)

    Is there anyone else from the Windsor / Chatham area, I'm originally from Amherstburg but now living in Chatham. (haven't quite made it through all the posts yet)

     



     



    #1742 bride6262

    bride6262
    • Member
    • 582 posts

      Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:14 PM


      wow that is alot of duty! maybe  i will try to find a place i can ship them to in the states lol

      Originally Posted by tamandrob 

      I just got mine last week and was charged $60, the ups man said it was the duty. My mugs turned out really nice!
       



       

       



       



      #1743 kat2012

      kat2012
      • Member
      • 602 posts

        Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

        My husband was born in Sarnia and lived there till he was 9 years old
         

        Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 


        Hello and Welcome!! I actually lived in windsor for 8 years!! i am from sarnia originally and moved there for school! i have alot of friends from windsor and surrounding area and my FI is born and raised from windsor!



         



         



        #1744 bride6262

        bride6262
        • Member
        • 582 posts

          Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:54 PM

          it is crazy how small the  world really is!!!

          Originally Posted by kat2012 

          My husband was born in Sarnia and lived there till he was 9 years old
           



           



           



          #1745 Cateyedcutie

          Cateyedcutie
          • Jr. Member
          • 159 posts

            Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:00 PM

            We're thinking about going on Sunday. I should warn you, they don't have much for destination weddings...travel agents and gift registries is about it. Only reason we're going again is for our at home reception. 

            Originally Posted by Sjay 

            I am! Probably Sunday but still figuring it out.

            When are you going?

             



             



             



            #1746 bride6262

            bride6262
            • Member
            • 582 posts

              Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:37 PM

              HELLO LADIES!!

               

              so my FI and i were trying to think of a unique thing to do as a guest book. we came up with having a poster of jamaica and getting everyone to sign it. i was thinking of making it on Vistaprint and having it in black and white but i am having trouble finding a nice picture of the island to use... has anyone seen one?



              #1747 beachbum21

              beachbum21
              • Jr. Member
              • 438 posts

                Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:49 AM


                I thought about it but decided I won't be going, I've been to a few and they're mostly geared to local weddings. It's really just an opportunity for them to advertise so I go home with a bag full of flyers and maybe a magazine or two :) They are fun though, if you haven't been go just for the full bride experience! :)
                 

                Originally Posted by Cateyedcutie 

                We're thinking about going on Sunday. I should warn you, they don't have much for destination weddings...travel agents and gift registries is about it. Only reason we're going again is for our at home reception. 



                 



                 



                #1748 seattlebrew

                seattlebrew
                • Newbie
                • 34 posts

                  Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:29 AM

                  Hi Ladies,

                  I was hoping some of you might be able to help me out.  Can anyone suggest a place where I can buy a strapless waist cinching boustier/corset to wear underneath my dress?  I am half an hour east of Toronto.  I have found a bunch online, but I know that this is something that I have to try on.  Thank you for your help!

                  Melissa



                  #1749 lianee

                  lianee
                  • Newbie
                  • 86 posts

                    Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:44 PM

                    I was checking online for these a couple weeks ago.  David's Bridal seems to have a good variety and good prices.  Otherwise I'd check some other bridal stores in the area.  Department stores in Canada are a bust (sorry for the pun).  In the end I decided to skip it.  I have cups sewn into my dress and I think it will be good enough because I'm not very busty.  I was more interested in the waist cinching aspect.
                     

                    Originally Posted by seattlebrew 

                    Hi Ladies,

                    I was hoping some of you might be able to help me out.  Can anyone suggest a place where I can buy a strapless waist cinching boustier/corset to wear underneath my dress?  I am half an hour east of Toronto.  I have found a bunch online, but I know that this is something that I have to try on.  Thank you for your help!

                    Melissa



                     



                    #1750 torilynnsmith

                    torilynnsmith
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,748 posts

                      Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:48 PM


                      I did see some at Davids Bridal as well, they had me use one when I was trying dresses on so I am sure theyhave LOTS to choose from! Their is a DB in Mississauga and one in Scarburough I believe!

                      Originally Posted by seattlebrew 

                      Hi Ladies,

                      I was hoping some of you might be able to help me out.  Can anyone suggest a place where I can buy a strapless waist cinching boustier/corset to wear underneath my dress?  I am half an hour east of Toronto.  I have found a bunch online, but I know that this is something that I have to try on.  Thank you for your help!

                      Melissa



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users