Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1591 bride6262

bride6262
  • 582 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:31 AM

OMG have an amazing time!!! congratulations!!!!

Originally Posted by kat2012 

So ladies, This is it :D We are leaving tomorrow. I am sure I will pop in on here while we are travelling (It is hard to stay away) But anyways, if I won;t come here again till after the wedding. Merry Xmas to everyone and happy planning :D

#1592 Katiem2012

Katiem2012
    • 104 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:09 AM

Congrats Kat! Hope you have a fantastic week!

So ladies, This is it :D We are leaving tomorrow. I am sure I will pop in on here while we are travelling (It is hard to stay away) But anyways, if I won;t come here again till after the wedding. Merry Xmas to everyone and happy planning :D

#1593 Manda123

Manda123
      • 380 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

This is a cool site! Never heard of it. Thanks for sharing :)

http://pinterest.com/katlavery/ here is my boards :D

Have an amazing time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!

#1594 bride6262

bride6262
        • 582 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

HEY LADIES!!! DID YOU SEE WE MADE THE HOME PAGE!!! WOOHOOO GO CANADA!

#1595 Allie2012

Allie2012
          • 194 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:30 PM

Hi Ann, Michael's has turquoise tulle, I saw it today. It comes in rolls with a width of ~8".

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Hi Ladies,

I am just wondering if there are any past brides who may have any Turquoise or Teal organza or tulle I could buy off of you. I think I underestimated what I have to decorate my beach canopy and don't think I have time to order online.

Thanks!

Ann-Marit

#1596 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:05 PM

Thanks for pointing this out!!! That is great, hopefully all the other canadian brides will find us now!!!!

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

HEY LADIES!!! DID YOU SEE WE MADE THE HOME PAGE!!! WOOHOOO GO CANADA!

#1597 tropicalchick

tropicalchick
              • 22 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

Just a suggestion for your smaller size group - why don't you get a live Mariachi band for the cocktail hour and then for after dinner instead of a DJ create a great playlist on your ipod and ask the wedding planner to hook it up to a speaker system if they have one.  If not, bring a docking station (speaker) with you, some of them have great sound quality and then you will have for the rest of your trip and at home too!  (if you don't already have one!)

Good luck!  I was hoping for a smaller wedding group but have now hit 52!  Yikes

#1598 tropicalchick

tropicalchick
                • 22 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:38 PM

Sorry that post was directed at kristinalily.  I'm still trying to get the hang of this!

#1599 SS2012

SS2012
                  • 180 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

yaya! i saw this thread on the home page, im so excited there is a place for canadian brides :)

#1600 Honeylime

Honeylime
                    • 28 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

Hi,

I'm new to this thread. I live in Kingston, Ontario and I'm getting married on Apr 23, 2012 at the Royal Cancun in Mexico.

Regarding the matter of having your wedding legally recognized in Canada after coming back home, what do I need to know?

Will the marriage certificate issued in Mexico be enough for me to register for a marriage certificate here? And since the marriage certificate will be in Spanish, do I get that document translated here or should I have that done in Mexico? And I won't need to register for a marriage license in order to be married in Mexico, right? I already know that both the bride and groom must pass a blood test before they can be legally married in Mexico.

I hope you ladies can help me clarify my confusion. Many thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users