Jump to content

Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1351 bride6262

bride6262
  • Member
  • 582 posts

    Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

    so i would love to find a pair of heels in teal for the wedding pics and i mentioned it to my sister (who also got married in jamaica last year) and she made it seem like i was crazy because i wanted to buy shoes just for the pictures..... am i??



    #1352 torilynnsmith

    torilynnsmith
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,748 posts

      Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:38 PM


      Heck no! I am wearing flat sandals with my dress for ceremony, reception basically the whole deal, but as a shoe obsessed individual I have picked up navy heels to take some pictures with (shoes showing obviously!)  You are totally not crazy!

      Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

      so i would love to find a pair of heels in teal for the wedding pics and i mentioned it to my sister (who also got married in jamaica last year) and she made it seem like i was crazy because i wanted to buy shoes just for the pictures..... am i??



       



      #1353 torilynnsmith

      torilynnsmith
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,748 posts

        Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

        Have you found your teal shoes?

         

        Here's a few I came across

        http://www.dsw.com/s...oductRef=SEARCH

         

        http://www.dsw.com/s...oductRef=SEARCH

         

        http://www.dsw.com/s...oductRef=SEARCH



        #1354 Janet1480

        Janet1480
        • Member
        • 709 posts

          Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:47 PM



          WOOOHOOO so exciting and i am commenting on it below LOL

          Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

          Choose and ordered my dress today!!!!!!!! Can't post a pic yet since FI is sitting beside me, but had to share my excitement!!


           


          you look amazing.....congrats on the weight loss. You will be a beautiful bride!...love the shoes!
           

          Originally Posted by hatfiehm 



          Getting ready for my stag tonight!!! So excited!!!



           



          NOT AT ALL!! Heels are sexy and the right heels that you are comfortable in will look amazing in pics with your wedding attire :) besides you could totally wear teal shoes again (if you need to justify it hahaha)

          Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

          so i would love to find a pair of heels in teal for the wedding pics and i mentioned it to my sister (who also got married in jamaica last year) and she made it seem like i was crazy because i wanted to buy shoes just for the pictures..... am i??



           


          Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


          #1355 MJKH

          MJKH
          • Site Supporter
          • 654 posts

            Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:54 PM


            Ummmmm...no.

             

            Here's my dilemma...I'm torn between wearing my heels around the house (they don't really need to be broken in, but I should probably practice prancing around in them!) and NOT wearing them so that I get the nicest pictures of them.  So I'm already planning for my heels to have their own photo shoot...you're not crazy!

             

            Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

            so i would love to find a pair of heels in teal for the wedding pics and i mentioned it to my sister (who also got married in jamaica last year) and she made it seem like i was crazy because i wanted to buy shoes just for the pictures..... am i??



             



            #1356 MichCraw

            MichCraw
            • Jr. Member
            • 369 posts

              Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:12 AM


              Love you dress. so romantic looking .. you look fantastic! Congrats on your weight loss ... woohooo look at those nice shoulders!!!

              Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

              dress small photo.png

              This is it!  After a looong day of dress shopping, I finally made my choice.  Please try to squint and ignore a) my hair b)my akward face and pose (my mom wouldn't let me know when she was taking pics this is the best one, most are very akward and not postable lol... whatever happened to "1,2,3 cheese!!") and finally c) the dress doesnt fit yet. 

              I've lost about 30lbs since September, and I plan to continue losing another 20 at least.  so I bought a size that is one size too small, and plan to have a corset back put in.  Now thats some motivation...right now my dress does not zip! eep.

              But otherwise.... I am totally in love.  I knew it as soon as I looked in the mirror.  They say you will know...and up until now, I have found a lot of dresses that were fine, but just not really me.  I was so excited, that neither my mom or me checked the price before we placed the order.  The great news was, it was less than any of the other dresses in the running, some of the others were 2x the price.  So that worked out really nicely!!

               

              Oh ya, and I also bought shoes! Maribelle, satin peep toe in Horizon blue with the most adorable bow!  yay!

              shoes.png

               

               

               

               



               



              #1357 Manda123

              Manda123
              • Jr. Member
              • 380 posts

                Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:48 AM

                Love the dress, Hattie! ALso love the shoes. Are they from the bridal salon?



                #1358 bride6262

                bride6262
                • Member
                • 582 posts

                  Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:11 PM


                  Thank you!! and no i havent found any yet....i will definetly check these babies out!! I am having a hard time cause i am already 5'11 and my FI is 6'2 so i cant get super tall heels or i will really look like a giant!

                  Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

                  Have you found your teal shoes?

                   

                  Here's a few I came across






                  NOT AT ALL!! Heels are sexy and the right heels that you are comfortable in will look amazing in pics with your wedding attire :) besides you could totally wear teal shoes again (if you need to justify it hahaha)



                   



                   


                  Thank you! you girls always make me feel better!

                  Originally Posted by MJKH 


                  Ummmmm...no.

                   

                  Here's my dilemma...I'm torn between wearing my heels around the house (they don't really need to be broken in, but I should probably practice prancing around in them!) and NOT wearing them so that I get the nicest pictures of them.  So I'm already planning for my heels to have their own photo shoot...you're not crazy!

                   



                   



                   



                  #1359 amjohnson

                  amjohnson
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 340 posts

                    Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:14 PM


                    Krysta,

                    I put a post to you earlier but it somehow didn't get posted. I too have teal as one of my colors. My sister thought it was crazy too to get teal shoes..oh well. I have included a couple links although Tori found some nice shoes. I got my teal shoes two weeks ago on Amazon. See below, they are Ivanka Trump. Amazon has quite a selection, thanks to someone on here that suggested I check out there. Paris Hilton also has two nice pairs of teal shoes. Beyond the rack has daily sales as you may know and there is one going on right now with two or three pairs of teal shoes! Good luck!

                     




                    Thank you!! and no i havent found any yet....i will definetly check these babies out!! I am having a hard time cause i am already 5'11 and my FI is 6'2 so i cant get super tall heels or i will really look like a giant!



                     


                    thanks so much!! i  didnt really think i was crazy until she pointed it out



                     


                    Thank you! you girls always make me feel better!



                     



                     



                    #1360 bride6262

                    bride6262
                    • Member
                    • 582 posts

                      Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

                      they are all sooo nice!! unfortunately the ones i like (paris hilton ones) are 4"!!! grrr why dont they realise some of us girls are already super tall and make 1/2 size heels!! lol sory got a little outta control there! lol
                       

                      Originally Posted by amjohnson 


                      Krysta,

                      I put a post to you earlier but it somehow didn't get posted. I too have teal as one of my colors. My sister thought it was crazy too to get teal shoes..oh well. I have included a couple links although Tori found some nice shoes. I got my teal shoes two weeks ago on Amazon. See below, they are Ivanka Trump. Amazon has quite a selection, thanks to someone on here that suggested I check out there. Paris Hilton also has two nice pairs of teal shoes. Beyond the rack has daily sales as you may know and there is one going on right now with two or three pairs of teal shoes! Good luck!

                       

                      http://www.amazon.co...l/dp/B005034IIM  They often go on sale...

                       

                      http://www.myshoes.c...ton/suarey/teal

                       

                      http://myshoes.com/p...on/charmed/teal

                       

                      http://myshoes.com/paris-hilton/kara/teal/pumps

                       

                       



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users