Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1341 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

Ok, so afte a labor of love, and i do mean labor lol i have done the wedding programs..... and i couldnt be happier with them. originally i was going to do something simple and well one page.... but well thats just not me lmao

so i have done a program fan with 7 inserts, id like to do an even number...but for the life of me i cant figure out what to put on the last page. iam going to get the paper for it tomorrow, and once i get the first one put together lol i will post a pic,,,and of course my template as well.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST LOL LOL

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1342 Allie2012

Allie2012
    • 194 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

Oh sounds great, I can't wait ti see it as I have no idea what I'm going to do for programs! And by the way canadiangirl you are so organized and on the ball, my wedding is a month after yours and I haven't even thought about anything of these things! Just barely got started on my OOT bags ;)

#1343 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:23 PM

Leigh, PM me your email and i will PDF you my program...i have a poem and some other stuff in it so maybe that will give you some ideas for your last page so you can have an even number :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Ok, so afte a labor of love, and i do mean labor lol i have done the wedding programs..... and i couldnt be happier with them. originally i was going to do something simple and well one page.... but well thats just not me lmao

so i have done a program fan with 7 inserts, id like to do an even number...but for the life of me i cant figure out what to put on the last page. iam going to get the paper for it tomorrow, and once i get the first one put together lol i will post a pic,,,and of course my template as well.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#1344 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
        • 270 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

Choose and ordered my dress today!!!!!!!! Can't post a pic yet since FI is sitting beside me, but had to share my excitement!!

Holly

#1345 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

YAY!! congrats!

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

Choose and ordered my dress today!!!!!!!! Can't post a pic yet since FI is sitting beside me, but had to share my excitement!!

#1346 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
            • 270 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

dress small photo.png

This is it!  After a looong day of dress shopping, I finally made my choice.  Please try to squint and ignore a) my hair b)my akward face and pose (my mom wouldn't let me know when she was taking pics this is the best one, most are very akward and not postable lol... whatever happened to "1,2,3 cheese!!") and finally c) the dress doesnt fit yet. 

I've lost about 30lbs since September, and I plan to continue losing another 20 at least.  so I bought a size that is one size too small, and plan to have a corset back put in.  Now thats some motivation...right now my dress does not zip! eep.

But otherwise.... I am totally in love.  I knew it as soon as I looked in the mirror.  They say you will know...and up until now, I have found a lot of dresses that were fine, but just not really me.  I was so excited, that neither my mom or me checked the price before we placed the order.  The great news was, it was less than any of the other dresses in the running, some of the others were 2x the price.  So that worked out really nicely!!

Oh ya, and I also bought shoes! Maribelle, satin peep toe in Horizon blue with the most adorable bow!  yay!

shoes.png

Holly

#1347 tamandrob

tamandrob
              • 349 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:59 AM

Thanks for sharing your flower looks amazing!!!!

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

if anyone is interested in hair flowers check this seller on etsy out!! She is very well priced and amazing quality!!

http://www.etsy.com/..._facet=handmade

Thats exciting I am still debating if I am going to do them. I can't wait to see the finished product!!!!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

Ok, so after a labor of love, and i do mean labor lol i have done the wedding programs..... and i couldnt be happier with them. originally i was going to do something simple and well one page.... but well thats just not me lmao

I love your dress, it is so pretty!!! You look great and congrats on the weight loss!!!

dress small photo.png

This is it!  After a looong day of dress shopping, I finally made my choice.  Please try to squint and ignore a) my hair b)my akward face and pose (my mom wouldn't let me know when she was taking pics this is the best one, most are very akward and not postable lol... whatever happened to "1,2,3 cheese!!") and finally c) the dress doesnt fit yet. 

I've lost about 30lbs since September, and I plan to continue losing another 20 at least.  so I bought a size that is one size too small, and plan to have a corset back put in.  Now thats some motivation...right now my dress does not zip! eep.

But otherwise.... I am totally in love.  I knew it as soon as I looked in the mirror.  They say you will know...and up until now, I have found a lot of dresses that were fine, but just not really me.  I was so excited, that neither my mom or me checked the price before we placed the order.  The great news was, it was less than any of the other dresses in the running, some of the others were 2x the price.  So that worked out really nicely!!

Oh ya, and I also bought shoes! Maribelle, satin peep toe in Horizon blue with the most adorable bow!  yay!

shoes.png

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1348 Allie2012

Allie2012
                • 194 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

Hatfiehm - you look amazing and loosing 30 lbs since September is a huge accomplishment, congrats! 

#1349 tamandrob

tamandrob
                  • 349 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:44 PM

Getting ready for my stag tonight!!! So excited!!!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1350 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:25 PM

Love your dress choice, it is definitely very flattering on you, congrats on the weight loss, that is a huge huge accomplishment!!!!!! Also, love your shoes!

Getting ready for my stag tonight!!! So excited!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users