• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1291 Cassie South

Cassie South
  • Vendor
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:29 AM

Hi there Canadian ladies!

Hey I just found a Canadian website that is basically Groupon for weddings. They have some amazing deals so I thought I'd share.

The site is www.weddeals.ca

Check it out if you're still shopping!

Ginger Blum

Manager

#1292 MichCraw

MichCraw
    • 369 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

Thanks for the website!

#1293 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Norma --

I like the idea of keeping your names off the mugs and keeping them more "vacation" oriented just because I feel like it will kep them more likely for people to reuse them.  That being said, I love the "cheers Norma and Ian.  I am partial to the "to have and to hold to keep your drink cold" and like the idea of doing a mug tag maybe with the "cheers" part.... I am making this more complicated aren't I.....lol

I really like them all and since they all have different elements I think it really depends what you're going for! Sorry I wasnt more help!!!

Attached Files

#1294 capecodder

capecodder
        • 234 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

Norma - I really like making it personalized with your names on it.  I'm kind of partial to the starfish one since that is very similar to what I used for my luggage tags.

#1295 beachbum21

beachbum21
          • 438 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

Hi girls!

I made my starfish place cards! What do you think? Sorry about the grainy photo, it was taken with my phone! The starfish are fake and were purchased at the christmas shoppe and I made the cards and tied them on with raffia.

photo 2.JPG

#1296 bride6262

bride6262
            • 582 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

wow really nice!!

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hi girls!

I made my starfish place cards! What do you think? Sorry about the grainy photo, it was taken with my phone! The starfish are fake and were purchased at the christmas shoppe and I made the cards and tied them on with raffia.

photo 2.JPG

#1297 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
              • 296 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

Hey Ladies,

So I've officially started my wedding planning. I was never in the mood because I was so busy with work but now it's my time. My wedding dress has been sitting in my closet for weeks now but that's the only thing I've purchased for the wedding.

The first thing I wanted check off my list was to read this thread from scratch. Mind you, I'm only 10 pages in (yes I'm very slow) but I wanted to thank torilynnsmith for creating this thread for us Canucks.

I'm only commenting on the first pages I've read because I would like to thank the peeps that helped me so far.

Celtic Girl - For mentioning your bridal bouquet. I've contacted Water Me Not on Etsy to get a quotation.

Canadiangirl - For all your to do lists so far that I've downloaded. LOL. There might be more but I haven't read that far yet.

That's about it for now.

Oh on another note.....I'm going to BUFFALO tomorrow. Any ideas where to go? I'll hopefully have a response tomorrow before I go.

THANKS LADIES....

#1298 AD2012

AD2012
                • 240 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

Great forum, thank you for all the info!

170 DAYS!!

#1299 kat2012

kat2012
                  • 602 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:27 PM

I really like it :D I think it will look great

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hi girls!

photo 2.JPG

#1300 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
                    • 270 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:28 PM

Hey Ladies,

So I've officially started my wedding planning. I was never in the mood because I was so busy with work but now it's my time. My wedding dress has been sitting in my closet for weeks now but that's the only thing I've purchased for the wedding.

The first thing I wanted check off my list was to read this thread from scratch. Mind you, I'm only 10 pages in (yes I'm very slow) but I wanted to thank torilynnsmith for creating this thread for us Canucks.

I'm only commenting on the first pages I've read because I would like to thank the peeps that helped me so far.

Celtic Girl - For mentioning your bridal bouquet. I've contacted Water Me Not on Etsy to get a quotation.

Canadiangirl - For all your to do lists so far that I've downloaded. LOL. There might be more but I haven't read that far yet.

That's about it for now.

Oh on another note.....I'm going to BUFFALO tomorrow. Any ideas where to go? I'll hopefully have a response tomorrow before I go.

THANKS LADIES....

Oot bag shopping? Or what are you going for? I am planning a trip in Jan with my mom - on my list are hobby lobby (real touch flowers and other bouquet supplies), dollar tree, Christmas treeshoppe, target, and likely michaels and walmart too!

Holly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users