Jump to content

Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1271 MichCraw

MichCraw
  • Jr. Member
  • 369 posts

    Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

    Bought them off of someone on this site, however she had bought them on Discount mugs and had done the logo herself!
     

    Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

    ohhhh...where did you get your mugs? i was looking at getting some from another bride on here, but shipping well it was a bitch lol


    Thank you so much

    @ MichCraw....your bags look AWESOME! LOVE the colours!!!

    @MichCraw,

     

    I loved your mugs, too, and was wondering the same thing.
     



     



     



    #1272 torilynnsmith

    torilynnsmith
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,748 posts

      Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:52 PM

      As always I turn to my wonderful Canadian ladies.....

       

      Can anyone share any info advice on photosharing websites?   I am getting our welcome package ready and want to include something about this but have no idea where to start!!!!!

       

      Is there any free ones?

       

      If not how much are they?

       

      I like the idea of not having to have people sign up for an account but rather one username and password everyone can use!

       

      Any info would be so greatly appreciated!!!!!



      #1273 Janet1480

      Janet1480
      • Member
      • 709 posts

        Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

        Tori, I used Yogile.

         

        One user name and password for everyone to use. They can view, download and have all all functionality

         

        You can go the free route or pay a very minimal fee ( i paid because i thought it was worth it) and it gives you unlimited access


        Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


        #1274 MJKH

        MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

          Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

          TLS...I have the same issue...

           

          So, ONLY those who have the user name and password can access the photos, right?  If the photos are loaded as large files (highest quality images), can you pull them off the site and print them as high quality images?  I feel like a bit of a dumb-dumb when it comes to stuff like this.

           

           

          Originally Posted by Janet1480 

          Tori, I used Yogile.

           

          One user name and password for everyone to use. They can view, download and have all all functionality

           

          You can go the free route or pay a very minimal fee ( i paid because i thought it was worth it) and it gives you unlimited access



           



          #1275 Allie2012

          Allie2012
          • Jr. Member
          • 194 posts

            Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

            Torilynn, I just picked up (yesterday) travel sized bottles of aloe from Walmart onsale for $1!

             

            Canadian ladies - a 2 pack of Balea spf 30 chapstick is onsale at Shopper's for $2, after shopping arouns this is the best price I found so far!

             

            Oh and the 3 pack of tide sink wash is on sale at Rexall for $1.59 (it's $2 at Walmart) :)
             

            Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 


            Advil's only $1!!!! That is great news! Both tylenol and advil were $2 last time I picked it up there!

            I may check our the aloe........ Can you post a picture of what it looks like leigh? What aisle was it in?



             



             



            #1276 Camy47

            Camy47
            • Newbie
            • 104 posts

              Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

              I used Yogile as well. We ended up paying the $24.95 for the unlimited uploads/downloads for a year (incl. high resolution). Unfortunately not a lot of people from my group have used it yet as most of those with pics posted on facebook. However, my family has shared our site and password with a few friends that were not able to attend so it's a nice way for other people to be able to view our photos (we didn't have this included with our photography package).



              #1277 J and G 2012

              J and G 2012
              • Jr. Member
              • 423 posts

                Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:09 AM

                Tori,

                We have set up a Photobucket account. I'm new to Photoshare sites too, but this one seems pretty easy.



                #1278 Butterfly67

                Butterfly67
                • Site Supporter
                • 77 posts

                  Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:27 AM


                  Yes, Thank you Camy for the informative review. I think I'll pass on the bubbles now.
                   

                  Originally Posted by tamandrob 

                  Camy

                   

                  Thanks for the review and helpful tips!!! I was debaiting about getting the bubbles so thanks for your advice!



                   

                  Attached Files



                  #1279 torilynnsmith

                  torilynnsmith
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,748 posts

                    Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:40 AM


                    Thanks Janet, I have heard this one a few times so will have to check it out!

                    Originally Posted by Janet1480 

                    Tori, I used Yogile.

                     

                    One user name and password for everyone to use. They can view, download and have all all functionality

                     

                    You can go the free route or pay a very minimal fee ( i paid because i thought it was worth it) and it gives you unlimited access


                    I will have to check at walmart, was at dollarama this morning and no aloe there :(

                    Originally Posted by Allie2012 

                    Torilynn, I just picked up (yesterday) travel sized bottles of aloe from Walmart onsale for $1!

                     

                    Canadian ladies - a 2 pack of Balea spf 30 chapstick is onsale at Shopper's for $2, after shopping arouns this is the best price I found so far!

                     

                    Oh and the 3 pack of tide sink wash is on sale at Rexall for $1.59 (it's $2 at Walmart) :)



                     

                    I was afraid of that too camy but I still like this idea of making it an option.  For $24.95 even just for my close family that arent able to make it it will probably be worth it!
                     

                    Originally Posted by Camy47 

                    I used Yogile as well. We ended up paying the $24.95 for the unlimited uploads/downloads for a year (incl. high resolution). Unfortunately not a lot of people from my group have used it yet as most of those with pics posted on facebook. However, my family has shared our site and password with a few friends that were not able to attend so it's a nice way for other people to be able to view our photos (we didn't have this included with our photography package).


                    Is photobucket free?  I have heard of that one too but wasnt sure how it worked!

                     

                    Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

                    Tori,

                    We have set up a Photobucket account. I'm new to Photoshare sites too, but this one seems pretty easy.



                     



                    #1280 J and G 2012

                    J and G 2012
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 423 posts

                      Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:57 AM

                      Tori,

                      Glad you asked! I created our photobucket account at the beginning of the summer when I was placing a vistaprint order. I didn't really do my homework then and now that I look, we may upgrade to the "Pro" account for $2.99/month (I don't see us using for the next year at $24.99). Here is what is included in the free account:

                      Free accounts include:

                      • Unlimited storage for photos.
                      • Up to 500 videos permitted with up to 10 minutes in length per video.
                      • Maximum display size of photos is 2048x1536 pixels each.
                      • Maximum file size permitted is 5MB per photo and 500MB per video.

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users