Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1171 Camy47

Camy47
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

Well it's finally here! I'm leaving in less than 10 hours for the Dominican! What a crazy ride the past year has been....but cannot wait to see all our friends and family tomorrow! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of your love and support. I really don't think I could have made it through this process without you guys!!! xxx

See you in a week!

#1172 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

Have a great trip! And enjoy your time there.

Can't wait to see pictures.

Originally Posted by Camy47 

Well it's finally here! I'm leaving in less than 10 hours for the Dominican! What a crazy ride the past year has been....but cannot wait to see all our friends and family tomorrow! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of your love and support. I really don't think I could have made it through this process without you guys!!! xxx

See you in a week!

#1173 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
      • 270 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

See you in a week!

Congrats Camy!!! Wishing you all of the happiness this week! Holly

Holly

#1174 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

Eeeeee!  Have a super fabulous time...can't wait to hear all about it : )

See you in a week!

#1175 tamandrob

tamandrob
          • 349 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:09 AM

YAY!!!!! Have an amazing time and I can't wait to hear all about it when you return as a Mrs!!!!!!!

See you in a week!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#1176 capecodder

capecodder
            • 234 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:26 AM

Yay!!!  Congrats Camy!!  Have an amazing time and can't wait to hear all about it!

See you in a week!

#1177 Manda123

Manda123
              • 380 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:12 AM

Have an amazing trip!! Enjoy every minute of it :)

Quote:

See you in a week!

#1178 Butterfly67

Butterfly67
                • Site Supporter
                • 77 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

Safe travels and enjoy Your Day Camy!!!

See you in a week!

#1179 MichCraw

MichCraw
                  • 369 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

Have a wonderful trip Camy come back with a ton of memories!!!

#1180 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:39 PM

Have an amazing time Camy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users