Photo

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3739 replies to this topic

#1151 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
  • 335 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

Yup....just for the cost of the all inclusive! So the total for all our photography (all events during our wedding week + engagement before we leave) we're only paying $1396 for 2 photogs!  We got lucky that they were looking to add some destinations to their portfolio and we were looking for someone we could bring from home!  Shop around....its worth the extra effort if you can get a great deal! 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

No fees just travel?  That is awesome!

#1152 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

our lady is an outside vendor from Jamaica and what she did for us, was take the 300.00 vendor fee off our total package price, which i thought was great but worried that it would take away from something else....lucky for us, she is still doing the same amount of work for 300.00 less.

As far as i know alot of the photographers will take the vendor fee off, have you found anyone for you yet? or are you still looking?

OH and Ive MISSED U TOO HUN LOL LOL

Any photographer recommendations of someone you are bringing with you?  Are people paying photography fees and travel fees?  I have heard some photographers waive the photog fees but am curious as to what everyone else is doing?!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1153 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:26 PM

thanx ladies, its funny how you think your alright without this site and then you get back on here ... and its like i never left lol lol

Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

Welcome back Leigh!

Originally Posted by tamandrob 

Glad to see you are back!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1154 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

2600 is still an amazing price and that fact you are splitting it is even better! I am very jealous of your amazing find!!!

Originally Posted by kat2012 

It is 1300 each, so 2600 between two couples!  she takes all my dress fitting pics, bachelorette pics, wedding, ttd. I got pretty lucky being able to figure that one out, specially with those tight rules for outside vendors at sandals

Well as you may or may not remember I booked my photographer basically the same time I booked my resort.  Unfortunately circumstances have changed and she is no longer allowed to enter our particular resort and so with under 100 days to go we are frantically looking for a replacement.  I think we have found one but gosh it is pricey! I like the idea of bringing someone in to photograph the whole week kind of thing now that we are starting from ground zero again!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

our lady is an outside vendor from Jamaica and what she did for us, was take the 300.00 vendor fee off our total package price, which i thought was great but worried that it would take away from something else....lucky for us, she is still doing the same amount of work for 300.00 less.

As far as i know alot of the photographers will take the vendor fee off, have you found anyone for you yet? or are you still looking?

OH and Ive MISSED U TOO HUN LOL LOL

AMAZING deal!!! Very jealous!!!!

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 

Yup....just for the cost of the all inclusive! So the total for all our photography (all events during our wedding week + engagement before we leave) we're only paying $1396 for 2 photogs!  We got lucky that they were looking to add some destinations to their portfolio and we were looking for someone we could bring from home!  Shop around....its worth the extra effort if you can get a great deal! 

#1155 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

thats right i do remember now..... but knowing you youll have it worked out in no time hun!!!!!

HOLLY SH*T only 100 days thats crazy!!! well at least ill never forget your wedding date hehehehehehehe (my b-day remember)

How is everything going with the wedding stuff?what do you still need to do? fill me in, its been a long time hun!

#1156 kat2012

kat2012
            • 602 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

Thanks, I am sure you will find photographer that you like and that would fit your budget.

I really wonder what your former photog did to piss of the resort? It is pretty harsh to get banned from the resort.

When i was searching for photog there were a few that would shoot weddings in exchange for vacation. It is possible to find. (Also, one of my FI good friend's wife told us that she would shoot our wedding if we pay resort, travel and 400 for each hour of her work!!! And my FI was a bestman at their wedding and she is my classmate. That made things a little weird between us...)

2600 is still an amazing price and that fact you are splitting it is even better! I am very jealous of your amazing find!!!

Well as you may or may not remember I booked my photographer basically the same time I booked my resort.  Unfortunately circumstances have changed and she is no longer allowed to enter our particular resort and so with under 100 days to go we are frantically looking for a replacement.  I think we have found one but gosh it is pricey! I like the idea of bringing someone in to photograph the whole week kind of thing now that we are starting from ground zero again!

AMAZING deal!!! Very jealous!!!!

#1157 capecodder

capecodder
              • 234 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:25 AM

Thanks for the compliments everyone!!  Makes me feel even better about my dress.

For photography, we are very lucky that my FI's friend is a photographer and he was coming with us anyways so we are going to pay him something.  Still haven't figured out exactly how much yet.  Guess I need to get working on that. Lol!!

Tori - hope you get this figured out very soon!  I'm sure you will find a great photographer.  Do you know anyone getting married the same week as you that you could maybe share a photographer with?

#1158 bride6262

bride6262
                • 582 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:41 PM

for our photographer we are bringing him and his wife (who is also a photographer) from Kingston ON....where i just finished moving too!!! talk about stressful.... planning a wedding, transfering to another job, moving, fiance and i moving in with a friend for 5 months and building a house!!

i love the idea of personalized flip flops for the BMs and GMs....anyone have any idea of where we can get them in canada?

#1159 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:06 PM

I do remember!!!!!! I will have to send you a message when I get a chance... waaaay too much going on!!! Send me one to update on what's been going on with the love and all!!!!

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

thats right i do remember now..... but knowing you youll have it worked out in no time hun!!!!!

HOLLY SH*T only 100 days thats crazy!!! well at least ill never forget your wedding date hehehehehehehe (my b-day remember)

How is everything going with the wedding stuff?what do you still need to do? fill me in, its been a long time hun!

$400 an hour? What drug was she on.... awkward!!!!!!!!!   

Thanks, I am sure you will find photographer that you like and that would fit your budget.

I really wonder what your former photog did to piss of the resort? It is pretty harsh to get banned from the resort.

When i was searching for photog there were a few that would shoot weddings in exchange for vacation. It is possible to find. (Also, one of my FI good friend's wife told us that she would shoot our wedding if we pay resort, travel and 400 for each hour of her work!!! And my FI was a bestman at their wedding and she is my classmate. That made things a little weird between us...)

#1160 JMikla

JMikla
                    • 189 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

27 days to go until we leave for PV. I feel like I must be missing something because other than alterations on my dress everything is pretty much done.

Marrying my best friend Dec 3rd, 2011 @ Las Caletas
                      70 guests booked and paid and counting....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users