torilynnsmith

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

@ Jreist: Sorry to hear you had a tough night. I'm sure I'm going to be the same way, so hopefully, I can arrange to have the bachelorette party the same night, or at least have people over, so I'll be too busy to think about the FI. Thanks for the heads up, and best wishes with the exams! :)

PS. I don't know if it's because I was thinking too much reading your post. I had a bad dream last night about my FI going out to meet with one of his ex-sleeping buddies (who I REALLY dont like and gets bad vibe she wants Richard back) behind my back. In the dream, we got into this big fight cause the FI said it was no big deal. Only waking up to no comfort from him whatsoever. Only thing he said to me about the dream was... "why would i be eating dimsum?" Guys. So insensitive sometimes. Sorry... Just ranting!

Found it at American Apparel. Thanks Ladies! 

I saw a couple dresses with possible BM potential or rehearsal dinner potential on modcloth too. Never knew about them and I"m an online shopaholic so THNX!!

Hi Everyone,

My fiancee and I are getting married at the Grand Palladium resort in the Riviera Maya in February 2013.  Our marriage will be under a Catholic Ceremony.  We have all the necessary paperwork for the church including paperwork from the Archdiocese here in Toronto and the NIHIL OBSTAT form.

Now my question is, do we have to get a marriage license or have a civil ceremony here in Toronto in order to have a legally recognized marriage in Ontario, Canada?  Are there any Canadian (Ontario) couples on the forum that have had a Catholic Ceremony in Mexico before?  What legal documents did you need/have when you came back to Canada?

Thanks!

Hey ladies,

I am wondering if anyone knows where to buy blank shoe clip hardware in Canada. I plan on making my own shoe clips, but I am having a difficult time finding these in Canada or somewhere that will ship to Canada. Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by soonCB View Post

Hey ladies,

I am wondering if anyone knows where to buy blank shoe clip hardware in Canada. I plan on making my own shoe clips, but I am having a difficult time finding these in Canada or somewhere that will ship to Canada. Any help is appreciated.

I saw some on ebay too. 

Any Brides getting married at the Now Sapphire?

Also looking for Cheap Plastic thermo mugs to order for favors any ideas??? So hard to find things in Canada.

Originally Posted by Noxx View Post

Any Brides getting married at the Now Sapphire?

Also looking for Cheap Plastic thermo mugs to order for favors any ideas??? So hard to find things in Canada.

We ordered our travel mugs from Factory 21, had to pay duty tho.  It worked out to a few bucks each per mug.  We are very happy with them - Factory 21 was very easy to work with and shipped them earlier than expected.

Originally Posted by Mlite83 View Post

We ordered our travel mugs from Factory 21, had to pay duty tho.  It worked out to a few bucks each per mug.  We are very happy with them - Factory 21 was very easy to work with and shipped them earlier than expected.

I got them from Factory 21 too. I'm really happy with them! Duty was $50 ish. They quoted me 60-70 in duty though, so it could be slightly higher. [that's on the 100 mug lot]. 

Originally Posted by jreist View Post

My fiance had his bachelor party last night. I am normally not a jealous person at all, we always party apart, but for some reason it was seriously emotional for me. So if you guys haven't gone through that yet, be ware!

I wish someone told me it would be a rough night lol I had a couple of my married friends call earlier in the night and thought it was sweet, but unnecessary. But it was definitely helpful at 4:00AM lol. I'll undoubtedly be calling all my friends when their fiances are out now lol. 

Otherwise, under 6 weeks until the wedding! Things are getting so much more fun and less stressful!

Oh no, sorry to hear! I honestly can't say that happened to me at all. No jealously, worrying what he was doing, etc. so it doesn't happen to all brides-to-be. I did wonder what he and his buddies were getting up to and if there'd be crazy stories and if he could share any of them with me afterwards! I was sooo excited for him and hoped it'd be lot of fun!

The only (serious) thing I wondered about, is if/when he'd come home as he didn't know where he was going to be spending the night (home or at a friends) so that was the only thing on my mind. Thankfully he txt'd midway through the evening to say he'd be home so then I at least knew to expect him.