torilynnsmith

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

i think instead of using the "insert picture" button, you might have to open the picture on the computer and right click to copy and paste in the reply. I could be wrong though. Is that the picture of your centerpiece?

thanks Jreist!! Yes, I was having the same issues with the florists in JA. They want something like $80/centrepiece...NO WAY! If I wanted to pay those prices I wouldn't be having a wedding in another country. Apparently, the flowers are imported, thus the high cost. But even the local flowers were about $50 ea.

I just googled and copied. And thank goodness for Dollarama, Ikea and Michaels. It will cost me under $100 to dress 12 tables like this. And I have leftover votive candles for the bar. I just attached the flower with an elastic to hold it securely, but will cover it with a fuchsia or silver ribbon at some point. Lol!

COuld it be because i haven't done many posts why I can't upload it? I read somewhere that you have to do 150 posts before anything can be attached.

Oh but Jreist saw it so that makes no sense. :-s

jreist is a junior member so she can download attachments, but i think you can post pictures even if you're not a junior member, cause I was able to post one for a thread I started for my save the dates. no worries, take your time :) 

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

Here is the picture from JA2012 for anyone who can't see.. All I did was click the little house picture at the top left and clicked insert picture. The pic looks AMAZING! That is a a very budget savvy thing to do. I honestly have no idea how much our centerpieces are costing. All I know is that we are paying one flat fee for all our decor (includes EVERTHING such as set up, tent, lights, generator {our wedding is off resort and we need to bring everything in}, which seems to be a long list.

post-53595-138622436187_thumb.jpg