torilynnsmith

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by erin2100 View Post

Question about the off white shirt topic... This was something I never thought of and go figure, my dress is ivory and the guys shirts are stark white. Has anyone considered dyeing the shirts? I am thinking that may be the way to go since they already bought their shirts and it was hard to please them to begin with... Thoughts?

I guess it's worth trying! I'd buy one more to use as your test one. 

Originally Posted by Lisa K View Post

Hey Canadian brides!, does anyone know where I can get starfish from. I went to Micheals and they were very overpriced.

I ordered some from California Sea Shell Company but duty was VERY expensive. I think if you get a 40% off coupon from Michaels on each bag of shells then they turn out to be a pretty good price. You may also ask your florist in your destination, they may rent them out to you! I've also seen some in Winners, but they come in bags of other stuff (like wood, tweed etc), but you still get about 5 in a bag for $12 (even if it means you throw out the rest of the stuff). 

I also found some on Kijiji for cheap. you could try ebay? 

Hello my fellow Canadian Brides!! 

I'm looking for an affordable photographer for engagement photos in the Halton region area (e.g. Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Etc...)

We would like an artistic style and someone who is under $200 for 1-2 hour session. We love the style of Renaissance Studios in Kitchener but they are almost $500 for 2 hours!

Any suggestions??

Thanks so much!!

Hello my fellow Canadian Brides!!  I'm looking for an affordable photographer for engagement photos in the Halton region area (e.g. Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Etc...) We would like an artistic style and someone who is under $200 for 1-2 hour session. We love the style of Renaissance Studios in Kitchener but they are almost $500 for 2 hours! Any suggestions?? Thanks so much!!
Hi there, A friend of mine is a photographer in Kitchener, not sure exactly of her prices, her site is lauraburrellphotography.com if you want to check it out!

Originally Posted by JennyAdele View Post

Hello my fellow Canadian Brides!! 

I'm looking for an affordable photographer for engagement photos in the Halton region area (e.g. Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Etc...)

We would like an artistic style and someone who is under $200 for 1-2 hour session. We love the style of Renaissance Studios in Kitchener but they are almost $500 for 2 hours!

Any suggestions??

Thanks so much!!

You should try checking for deals on sites like weddingful.com (my photographer LUXESTUDIOS is featured on there- and apparently so is a picture of us!). Go to the Photography part of the website and you will find a bunch of deals for around 200 marked down from 500 bucks! weddeals.ca is another site where you can find deals.

Originally Posted by Sjay View Post

Gosh, he/we have checked so many places we can't even keep track anymore...checked Mexx and Le Chateau, nothing off-white. 

Good idea about Tommy Bahamas and Brooks Brothers - thanks!

I was just at RW & Co yesterday and they have an off white coloured dress shirt, might be worth a try if you haven't already checked there :o)

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by mizpriya View Post

You should try checking for deals on sites like weddingful.com (my photographer LUXESTUDIOS is featured on there- and apparently so is a picture of us!). Go to the Photography part of the website and you will find a bunch of deals for around 200 marked down from 500 bucks! weddeals.ca is another site where you can find deals.

These are awesome websites! Thanks for sharing! I've contacted several photographers and hope these deals are as good as they seem!! I love this thread!

Originally Posted by FireyNurse View Post

I was just at RW & Co yesterday and they have an off white coloured dress shirt, might be worth a try if you haven't already checked there :o)

Good Luck!

Thanks for the heads up FireyNurse, I'll let him know!

Originally Posted by mizpriya View Post

Hello ladies!!! I need you HELP once again :)

I am looking to order those sunglasses that look like raybans but in 3 different colours (red, blue and yellow). Reason being this is the way to distinguish people's menu options at the reception table but also acts as their wedding favour. I also would like to get them personalized with our names and wedding date on one side. I will probably need about 40-50 of them for the wedding since that's about how many guests I expect to have coming.

Here is a picture of what I am looking for just in case:

black_frame_colourful_arms_mix1_tpg.jpg

Does anyone know where in Ontario or Canada in general I can make an order like this? Please let me know if you can help out!

Thanks.

4imprint.ca