Jump to content
torilynnsmith

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts


so so funny.... i used SOUCED.... showed them to my FMIL and she told me there was a spelling mistake ... not realizing i re ordered them (from vistaprint) now i have SAUCED so now i have 500 business cards. hehehehehehehehe next time ill just keep stuff to myself lol lol

Originally Posted by luvmoo View Post


Hey Nat,

I justy changed my cards from Souced to sauced, because sauced is more obvious as to what it means for me hahahah i think whatever works for you, they are both right so it is just a matter of prsonal opinion as to what words you would like to use :)


 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys crack me up...I was dying to know if there was a word "souced" so I looked it up.  No souced, but "SOUSED" does mean to make or become drunk.  So I guess you could use sauced or soused.  I think I will use sauced... 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


so so funny.... i used SOUCED.... showed them to my FMIL and she told me there was a spelling mistake ... not realizing i re ordered them (from vistaprint) now i have SAUCED so now i have 500 business cards. hehehehehehehehe next time ill just keep stuff to myself lol lol



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to check mine! It does say "Soused" thank god cause I made 100 of them already!

But I think if I were to do it over it would be "Sauced"!

 

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

You guys crack me up...I was dying to know if there was a word "souced" so I looked it up.  No souced, but "SOUSED" does mean to make or become drunk.  So I guess you could use sauced or soused.  I think I will use sauced... 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Bondgirl,

 I LOVE your post cards! I hope you don't mind, I think I am going to do the same as you. What does the sentence under your names and date say?

 

Thanks!
 

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

Hey luvmoo! I did postcards for my wedding from Vistaprint with the same template you used! We had our friends and family fill them out with wishes/advice for the bride and groom. Now I have them in a frame as a GREAT memory from our big day!

 

At the top as you can see we wrote, "Memories and Words of Wisdom for the Bride & Groom!" and on the bottom of the postcard it said, "Please share your wisdom with the new husband and wife to help them begin their new life!"

 

Chelsea+Eric_W_0450.JPG
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Disregard the last message..another blonde moment...geez...I saw you posted what it said in another post...lol..time to go back to work I think!!

Originally Posted by amjohnson View Post

Hi Bondgirl,

 I LOVE your post cards! I hope you don't mind, I think I am going to do the same as you. What does the sentence under your names and date say?

 

Thanks!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course I don't mind! The sentence under out names says:

"Please share
your wisdom with the new husband and wife to help them begin their new life!" 

Originally Posted by amjohnson View Post

Hi Bondgirl,

 I LOVE your post cards! I hope you don't mind, I think I am going to do the same as you. What does the sentence under your names and date say?

 

Thanks!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My two cents

 

sauced: intoxicated; drunk (slang)

 

soused: intoxicated; drunk (slang)

 

souced: to play a song over and over again until it is too much (slang)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just curious - did you use these instead of a guest book? How is everyone else using postcards? I was thinking about putting some blank "wish you were here" type postcards in OOT bags but read somewhere that mailing from Mexcio is super sketchy.

 

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

Of course I don't mind! The sentence under out names says:

"Please share
your wisdom with the new husband and wife to help them begin their new life!" 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Oh geez...I am such a fake blonde....guess I have 500 cards coming my way.....yay me:) thanks for letting me know:)
 

Originally Posted by luvmoo View Post


Hey Nat,

I justy changed my cards from Souced to sauced, because sauced is more obvious as to what it means for me hahahah i think whatever works for you, they are both right so it is just a matter of prsonal opinion as to what words you would like to use :)


 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mom went to London Drugs and found these on sale for the beachy-themed bbq that they will be hosting for family and friends the night before our AHR:

 

Patio lights - different styles - regular retail between 15.99 and 19.99 - now 50% off.

 

IMG_0002.JPG

 

These umbrellas we'll be getting creative with...they open up just like a regular umbrella, but they have an adjustable clamp base.  Maybe along the deck rail...???  You could probably just cut or break the clamp off...they were $2.99 each on sale and came in turquoise, yellow and red.

 

IMG_0005.jpg

 

Finally, at the suggestion of a bride a little bit ago, I went back to Superstore to pick up these fabric-covered CD/DVD cases that we'll give to our parents with a copy of our wedding DVD with a photo in the cover.  They are now on sale for $1.44 and also came in a royal blue colour at some point.

 

IMG_0003.JPG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×