Jump to content
torilynnsmith

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

I'm so frustrated!!!  We leave in 3 days and my flowers from Bloom Bridal just got shipped out today!  I'm on the east coast so its not like they will be here tomorrow.  I love my flowers she has created but found the whole process very frustrating.  I like to be prepared so I had requested that my ship date be April 1 and I didn't actually get any approval pics until April 2.  So after all this my ship date went from being April 1 to April 10 - just a word of caution for anyone who is considering ordering flowers.

 

Congrats to all the other brides who are departing in the next few days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's too bad!! They didn't put a rush shipment on them considering when you're leaving?
 

Originally Posted by janette34 View Post

I'm so frustrated!!!  We leave in 3 days and my flowers from Bloom Bridal just got shipped out today!  I'm on the east coast so its not like they will be here tomorrow.  I love my flowers she has created but found the whole process very frustrating.  I like to be prepared so I had requested that my ship date be April 1 and I didn't actually get any approval pics until April 2.  So after all this my ship date went from being April 1 to April 10 - just a word of caution for anyone who is considering ordering flowers.

 

Congrats to all the other brides who are departing in the next few days!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!  Hopefully she has the shipping part down to a fine science...those flowers are beautiful.  Did you leave the trailing orchids on?  

 

Anyway, not that you want to spend more money...but IF it happens they don't show up, I know the ladies in the wedding office at the GS will pull something really lovely together for you!  Keep us posted!

Originally Posted by janette34 View Post

I'm so frustrated!!!  We leave in 3 days and my flowers from Bloom Bridal just got shipped out today!  I'm on the east coast so its not like they will be here tomorrow.  I love my flowers she has created but found the whole process very frustrating.  I like to be prepared so I had requested that my ship date be April 1 and I didn't actually get any approval pics until April 2.  So after all this my ship date went from being April 1 to April 10 - just a word of caution for anyone who is considering ordering flowers.

 

Congrats to all the other brides who are departing in the next few days!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wooo you're almost there!  Hope everything is working out so far, everything has a way of falling into place in the end :)
 

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

holy @#*(&^#$@

I leave Saturday!

 

I don't know where the last few months have gone but man they flew!

I haven't started packing, we haven't finished picking our music, I haven't looked at the vows and have absolutely no idea how we're going to get the mountain of stuff we're bringing to Jamaica.

 

It's going to be an interesting and frantic week... I'll probably have a melt down or two, I may curse at more than one person, but next week I will be on a beach, relaxing, drink in hand! Woohoo! I can't wait to marry my prince charming! :)

 

Wish  me luck in getting through this week ladies! lol!

 

And good luck & congrats to the other brides I know are also leaving in the next week or two!!

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am flying out with sunwing at 620 from toronto!! what time are you flying?!
 

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess View Post

Krysta - what flight are you on?


 

Beachbum21 is on a later flight, just curious if you are flying out around the same time as me.



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we are leaving around the same time as you. Our tour operator is Thomas Cook but we are flying with Air Canada Jazz. Look me at the airport, my fiance will have his game over wedding shirt on. It will have our wedding date on the back of it .

 

So what time are you planning to be there? I made OOT bags for everyone but decided to pack them in the suitcase last night. I'm not carrying 20 bags and standing waiting there. I'm very exicted, we got rows 11,12,13,14 on the plane. Our carrier gave us extra weight coupons and drink tickets. I'm quite surprise since we're flying Air Canada. I figured we had to pay for that stuff.

 

We'll you be wearing anything identifying at the airport besides carrying a dress?LOL :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant to say look for me. Oops!

 

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess View Post

I know we are leaving around the same time as you. Our tour operator is Thomas Cook but we are flying with Air Canada Jazz. Look me at the airport, my fiance will have his game over wedding shirt on. It will have our wedding date on the back of it .

 

So what time are you planning to be there? I made OOT bags for everyone but decided to pack them in the suitcase last night. I'm not carrying 20 bags and standing waiting there. I'm very exicted, we got rows 11,12,13,14 on the plane. Our carrier gave us extra weight coupons and drink tickets. I'm quite surprise since we're flying Air Canada. I figured we had to pay for that stuff.

 

We'll you be wearing anything identifying at the airport besides carrying a dress?LOL :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safe travels and wishing you all an AWESOME wedding day!  Krysta lee ann...I can't wait to read your review of Riu Ocho Rios...we're thinking of going there for our 1st anniversary next year!!! : )

 

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

i am flying out with sunwing at 620 from toronto!! what time are you flying?!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Krysta - Have an awesome time. My friend just got back from there. I saw videos of the entertainment staff. They seem to have the best around. Enjoy!!!!!

 

Beachbum - Did you pick your flowers up yet? I haven't and she's not answering her phone. She always calls me back but I'm getting worried since there's been issues with others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics

×