torilynnsmith

Canadian Brides!!!!!!!!!

Hey Cateye...check out Romantic Planet. I've been dealing with them and they are  a Canadian company. I'm dealing with Deanna and she seems very nice. I saw them at the National Bridal Show in T.O. and had the chance to speak with them. Very friendly. Let them know I referred you... (Priyanka). I like what they have to offer and they are working on getting me my rates AND they can help my friends and family who are coming from outside Canada. Hope that helps :)

www.romanticplanet.ca

that's the website btw

Are any of you ladies getting a spray tan before you head down south?  I would go tanning but I really don't want it.  Anybody had experience with spray tans?  All I can think about with spray tans is Ross from Friends getting the spray tan and who orange he looked. Lol!! 

I think I am going to show off my pale self, lol. I am worried it will endup streaky or orange or something horrible, and I REALLY don't want that. I would rather just be pale.

Originally Posted by capecodder View Post

Are any of you ladies getting a spray tan before you head down south?  I would go tanning but I really don't want it.  Anybody had experience with spray tans?  All I can think about with spray tans is Ross from Friends getting the spray tan and who orange he looked. Lol!! 

I went tanning last night, I did a stand up "bed". I would never do spray in case it turns orange. I tan easily so this is just mainly so I don't burn when I get there. They started me off with 5 mins. Depending on your skin tone they will let you know how much you need :)

If you do go make sure you don't put on any bronzers as they can also make you orange. Try looking into an accelator or something along those lines :)

I got a spray tan before i left but i made sure a few months before to go for one to test it out. Instead of just going to a standard tanning place i did some research and i went with a lady who sprays body builders before competitions. Her tan looks so natural and it worked well for me. It cost $50.00 tax in

be careful though because another girl that was on the trip with us went for a spray tan and she was soooooooo orange and hers started to streak and get blotchy. However after one exfoliating shower she was able to smooth it out

I've never had a spray tan, I'm quite fair so I always tan before vacations so that I do not burn as easily. Although, I did meet some ladies when I was in Mexico last year who had a spray tan prior to going on vacation, they were laughing because the tan had come off their legs really quickly when they were sitting around the pool soaking their legs and walking along the beach....so depending on how you plan to spend your first few days prior to the wedding, you may have to avoid the pool and beach so that the same thing does not happen.